Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help Needed with Sims Collection
02-12-2009, 11:24 AM
Help Needed with Sims Collection
Hi,

I have recently installed The Sims complete collection, and while i am happy overall with it, i have a problem with changing costumes and such, i used to own The Sims along with Livin large and house party, now when i wanted to change costumes, the game would pause until i selected the costume i wanted (i believe it went through all of them), now on SIms complete program, it doesent do this, and it seems you can only put your sim into formalwear, casualwear, etc with only that 1 costume for each type.

Ive tried programs such as simeditor, etc but nothing seems to work.

I would appreciate any help, thanks.
Quote this message in a reply
05-12-2009, 02:23 AM
Re: Help Needed with Sims Collection
It's been so long since I've playing TS1 but I think you have to buy the clothes to be able to wear them.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
05-12-2009, 07:29 AM
(05-12-2009 02:23 AM)Phoebe link Wrote:It's been so long since I've playing TS1 but I think you have to buy the clothes to be able to wear them.

Yeah, I think this is right. :]

[Image: 29133088.jpg]
<br /><br />Yeah, the friends that stuck together. We wrote our names in blood.
05-12-2009, 07:27 PM
You did buy the costume dresser thingy right?

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P