Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
WANTED: Contest Judges
07-12-2009, 01:03 AM
WANTED: Contest Judges
KAY

So I'm going to try to get a panel of judges for member runned contests =D So here's how it goes. We need judges for both TS2 and TS3. So just fill out this form and (most likely) you'll get accepted and I'm thinking putting people into 3 sub-categories - Judge for TS2 Only, Judge for TS3 only, and Judge for both games Smile

Mind you that this is a very rough idea, and things can change Smile

ALSO REMEMBER: If you are a judge for a contest, you can't participate in the contest either. Hopefully we'll have enough judges to take turns judging or something, because always being a judge and never participating isn't fun. My hope is to have at least 2-3 judges per contest. Oh! And also if we have enough, then if one judge is too busy to judge a contest, another could step in Smile So I guess this goes into that you aren't required to judge every contest. The judges will be chosen at the start of the contest.

Teh Form:

Who Are You?:
What Game(s) Do You Want To Judge?:
Can You Make a Prize of Some Sort?:
If Yes, What Can It Be?:

That's all I can think of. If you can't make a prize, that's perfectly okay. Just trying to get a sense of what we CAN offer for prizes.

Also, I think it'd make more sense to only judge the games for which you own, or at least played. I don't want to be too picky, but you've got to have a sense for it Smile

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
07-12-2009, 01:05 AM
Re: WANTED: Contest Judges
[removed]
Both
Yes I can
It'd be a snazzy banner or some little badge Smile

07-12-2009, 03:44 AM
YUSH! One judge... some more to go xD

And that sounds good for the creat-in part Tongue

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
07-12-2009, 03:46 AM
Yay!
& thank you XD

07-12-2009, 06:41 AM
Sam
TS3....if you need both I can . :]
Yes.
I can make a banner or badge like [removed].

[center][Image: CrowdSpringSiggy.jpg]
[/center]
07-12-2009, 10:17 AM
Niall :3
TS3, I don't matter either way.
I could be able to, but I'd be like AAAAAH, so I'll think about that. Tongue
Still thinking. XD

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
08-12-2009, 12:04 AM
Alisha!
Both
Yes, an icon or siggy, badge. Whatevs, I'm flexible Smile
08-12-2009, 03:21 AM
B-rad!!!
Sims 2, TS3 if needed.
Sorry, no programs to make anything XD
08-12-2009, 12:53 PM
Ahmed
TS3
Yes
Like most people said a banner

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
12-12-2009, 08:49 PM
YAY! We've got more Judges XDD

Sorry that I haven't been on. I just went through finals, and now I'm having some family problems. Anyways, today I'll be putting some things together so hopefully I'll be able to bring a meaningful post today.