Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 3 Average
What are you thinking right now?
24-07-2015, 09:58 PM
RE: What are you thinking right now?
Not to worry, that means half your summer remains. Yes

I was interested to read that one of TMN is a Christian, a practising one at that, but interested in paganism. I developed a similar interest after being raised Catholic, so had a vaguely similar experience, except that I can't imagine coming out the other side of all that research still a believer. I find it interesting. I feel a thesis topic emerging.

I'm thinking that a wonderful side effect of torrential rain is that it drowns out the sounds of my obnoxiously loud neighbours Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
27-07-2015, 06:38 AM
I'm thinking regarding the big topic in the morning papers up here that I wish they'd shut up about a second independence referendum less than a year since the last one.

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
27-07-2015, 10:41 PM
I'm thinking that I'm kind of surprised to see you say that, as I'd have guessed you would be keen on another go. Seems to me that the wrong answer was given last time and a re-sit of the test is required. But we shall not speak of it just now, lest you become enraged and injure yourself further.

I am now thinking that these new-fangled "golden kiwis" are weird because they are insipid yellow instead of vibrant green, but great because they are smooth on the exterior, rather than fuzzy, so they don't leave a furry mess in the fruit bowl.
30-07-2015, 06:50 PM
I'm thinking about the fake piercings I ordered online. They just arrived and I'm visiting my parents this weekend. brb, scaring some people Tongue
30-07-2015, 08:36 PM
Splendid! Shall I do you some tattoos as well and we'll get you a motorbike. Might as well really go for it!

I am thinking that I have eaten too much potato salad and am now suffering for it.
01-08-2015, 09:27 PM
I am thinking that you can never have enough potato salad. Hope you're feeling better now Caspin.
02-08-2015, 02:05 PM
I'm fine now, cheers. In fact I just ate the last of it for lunch! Biggrin

I'm thinking it's been months since I played Sims!
03-08-2015, 11:44 PM
(01-08-2015 09:27 PM)simspeaker4 Wrote:  I am thinking that you can never have enough potato salad. Hope you're feeling better now Caspin.

Hope you made the potato salad yourself instead of buying the over priced crap in the shops.

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
05-08-2015, 01:11 AM
Homemade anything is usually a lot better than the store-bought version. Do you take your potato salad with or without eggs Caspin?
Also, I'm thinking I need to stop making mountains out of molehills.
05-08-2015, 12:06 PM
Quote: Also, I'm thinking I need to stop making mountains out of molehills.
Literal molehills? They might be annoying, but no, they're not mountains.

I am thinking that I'm 20 now and have not yet used that fact to complain about "today's teens", which I'm no longer part of.