Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 3 Average
What are you thinking right now?
03-03-2016, 10:08 AM
RE: What are you thinking right now?
Hi Fraroc, long time no see. So long as there's plenty of beefcake shots I'm sure Caspin will be happy no matter how long the wait Biggrin

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
03-03-2016, 10:33 PM
What a deplorable impression of me you appear to have formed, Minty. Ignore him, Fraroc. We will welcome gladly any addition to the story, including simple scenery shots and so on. Or Jack, topless, on his back in the hay would also be fine. Oh.
08-04-2016, 01:03 PM
I'm thinking that my cat's hungry and wants to eat. Meanwhile, what's Spring break like in the UK?
08-04-2016, 03:37 PM
We don't really have Spring Break like they do in the US. Our schools and universities have a vacation at Easter but it's just a few weeks off in the same manner that you get over Christmas. It's nothing like I've seen in the movies with teenagers going totally crazy and getting trashed on the beach (because that's what they do - right?)! Biggrin

I'm thinking that I can delay in no longer and must start the re-grouting of the bathroom. I do not like doing it. But I must. Nah
08-04-2016, 11:19 PM

I'm thinking this isn't the best way to have fun on your holidays. Still, nice music to get in trouble by, eh?
21-05-2016, 07:16 PM
I'm thinking it's tiresome and a shame that two large football teams can't play each other without scenes of violence and vandalism to follow. Ridiculous really.
22-05-2016, 04:18 AM
Hockey fans in Canada are similar to yer football fans, Caspin. I guess it's deeply rooted in Canadians to get into meaningless fights.
http://www.macleans.ca/politics/ottawa/a...elbowgate/

We get it from our leaders, I'm thinking. Darn Liberals!
30-05-2016, 05:06 PM
I think it may stem from an inability to express themselves verbally. They need fuller vocabularies and then they wouldn't need to resort to fisticuffs. I'm thinking something along the lines of the battles fought in that most fantastic game Monkey Island, in which pirates would dual by exchanging insults. My favourite was always:

"You fight like a dairy farmer!"
"How appropriate! You fight like a cow!"

Very silly but it kept me entertained Smile
26-02-2017, 03:43 PM
I'm thinking it's time to post something in this thread because it looked sad and lost. Also, I was thinking about the weather today. Not deep-freeze so I'm sure my car will start even though I didn't plug it in last night. And it did snow a bit - a dusting but still. Nice clear sky so it should be a half-decent Sunday.