Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Ghost of Lonely Bay
20-12-2009, 04:26 AM
The Ghost of Lonely Bay
Ok... so we need a new roleplay on here.... please post!
I'll do a profile and post and just follow suit. It's basically about some friends who live in this town with a long history of hauntings, witchcraft, murder, etc.

Character:
Roxanne Penn (Never tried a girl before so I guess I'll give it a go)
Appearance:
Roxanne is tall and thin. She has brown hair which falls past her shoulders. Her eyes are green.
Other:
Roxanne is smart and enjoys spending time with her friends. She is very interested in the supernatural...

The icy October hair stung my lungs has I breathed. Piles of autumn leaves crunched underfoot. Dad would be angry when I got home... he didn't like me walking around town alone. Especially at night. I warmed my hands by blowing on them and rubbing them together. I reached the corner of my street and stopped. It was quiet. I could hear the waves lapping against the rocks across the road... smell the salt of the sea. I couldn't see the ocean, though, the fog was too thick. Suddenly I heard something rustle in my neighbour's hedges. I began walking faster towards my house. I ran to the door to find it locked. I banged my fist loudly. The door opened.
"Where the HELL have you been?" My Dad was not happy.
"I'm sorry," I tried but I wouldn't have it.
"Right, from now on you come home from school and you don't leave the house." I rolled my eyes...

[center][Image: jZwBSkZFApwr9ym65iLlFoaGo1_500.jpg]
[center]
Quote this message in a reply
21-12-2009, 02:36 AM
Re: The Ghost of Lonely Bay
Ooo sounds cool i'll have a go at this rp

Character:
Josh Rosewood
Appearance:
Meduim hieght. Dark black hair. Pale skin.
Other stuff: Josh is extremly interested in paranormal activities and alein life. At tthe age of 8 he saw something glowing in his bedroom but nobody belived him exept for his friends.

Post later

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

21-12-2009, 03:31 AM
Thanks for posting xD  hopefully we can get some more people Wink

[center]
21-12-2009, 06:41 AM
yes!

i was lost for the 3rd time this week. The forest was deep and pitch black.
After 15 minutes of seaching for an opening i gave up knowing that i would be in deep trouble. I put my school bag on the ground and went through the sections looking for my phone.'Oh no", i though. My phone wasn't there. Rain started pouring heavily.Somthing touched my back. I turned quickly frieghtend. Nothing.
I slept the night on my bag. It was 6:35 a.m. I got up and started walking. I finally found an opening. I heard sirens. Police."Ive done it this time", I mutterd to myself. I saw the road and flashing lights. I ran for my life.

21-12-2009, 01:19 PM
I'm joining too, no RP gets me left out ;D

Name: Adelaide McKey
Appearance: Long curly dark brown hair to her waist, light brown eyes and height is higher than medium, her skin is quite tanned, but not yet dark.
Other: Adelaide is from a tribal backround, she believes mostly in the supernatural of lost ghostly ancestors, she's a bit quiet, but can speak wise and helpful words when she pops a question or saying.
Adelaide's mother died when she was 5 and one night, she came to her in spiritual form when she was 10, telling her to try and get away from Lonely Village & Beach.

(A bit of a short post but hey ho ;])

Standing on the marina's broken and damaged dock filled my mind with questions, but a calming breeze washed them away. I dangled my legs over the edge of the hearth, my heart beating silently in my chest, I swung my pendant daintily. I looked towards the pale Autumn sky, my eyes repurging a look beyond light fluffy clouds.
Then, in a hushed whisper, I recalled "Mother, I know your somewhere, looking out for me, I know that your life on this earth still remains here, haunting my every dream with your anquity and beauty, but my anxious father has became more worried about my undying attention for you, he's trying to take me away with him.. back to the camp.. back to the place you said I didn't belong, the place you said in my dream that I wasn't born to be. Mother, I want to stay with my friend Roxanne, I just don't want to go back, my life here is good, I just hope you understand.." And so ended my peaceful resume, that until I heard a whimper in my left ear, I hesitately turned. Nothing. Not even a pipe of some dog or human. Whatever it was, it was more near now, in my right ear. Then the soft word that ran in my ear.. "Adelaide."

I jumped up, my hair swinging around my neck, as I hurried towards Roxanne's house.

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
21-12-2009, 06:59 PM
I sat with Adelaide in my room.
"I can't believe it," I shook my head. "Again!"
"I don't even know why he was arrested... getting lost isn't a crime," Addy *like the nickname Niall??* whispered.
"But he was on private property... why the hell can't Josh just stay out of trouble?" I giggled.

[center]
22-12-2009, 01:28 AM
I threw my pen at the door without realizing my dad was standing right there. I couldn't help laughing.
"Okay lets bring more time to the grounding, Hmm yep an extra month", Dad said angrily. I stared back down at my homework. Dad had left the room. I locked my door and opened my window. There was only 2 ways of getting out of this mess. I took the way that may end up in a very bad situation. It off the sheet from my bed and jumped from my window.
The reason why i don't do this often is beacause it hurts to jump from a 2 story window. The other reason is i only usauly get 1 week groundings.
I ran along the gravel rive-way when something invisible hit me. Strangly nothing was there. I got back up but something as hard as a baseball bat hit me.
I ran as fast as possible to Lake Death. 'Strange name i thought running to the edge. I looked at myself in the green water. Blood was dripping from my face.
I called for Adelaide and Roxxanne to come to the lake to see if they new anything about what happend.

22-12-2009, 02:26 AM
Addy and I ran side by side through the woods to Lake Death (So named because of the three children who had drowned when their boat capsized). I'm not sure why it's considered a lake... not much bigger than a pond and the only flow into it was a shallow creek which led to the bay.
Anyway, it was dark by now and my torch was dim. The fog was thick and my crappy torch didn't help much.
"Roxy! Addy!" It was Josh. We met here at least twice a month... I was surprised he'd made it... I thought he'd be grounded for sure. Not that our parents knew anything about our secret moonlit meetings. Christ, if my dad found out.... I'd be dead. Under my arm was our make-shift Ouija board. I jumped as Josh emerged suddenly from the fog.
"Jesus!" Addy said....
"Don't do that!" I smacked him on the shoulder and shook my head...

[center]
22-12-2009, 02:37 AM
"Ouch don't slap me", I said.
I explained what happend.
"Are you okay?" Roxxanne asked."Guess! I have blood dripping from my head", I replied in an annoyed voice. "Should we tell anyone?" Addy said. "I dunno, I'm thinking not until a few weeks", Roxxanne replied.
"Josh are you here, Common Josh come out i know you're somewhere" a man said in the far distance.
"Oh no my Dad he's going to kill us all we have to run", I whispered. 

22-12-2009, 02:45 AM
We ran. As we were around the other side of the lake I tripped. "My ankle!"
Addy and Josh looked back at me... "Go! Hide..." They dashed into the bushes...
I tried to stand but it was too painful. Dammit! I had to do something... I was not going to sit there and have my ass handed to me by Josh's grumpy dad. So I slipped silently into the water. I heald my breath and submerged myself. The water was freezing. After I'd used up my breath I swam to the surface. It looked like Josh's dad was gone. Thank god. Addy and Josh helped me out of the lake...

[center]