Login:
or Register
|
new mac for x mas!
|
|
25-12-2009, 09:49 PM
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
new mac for x mas!
i hope you all had/are having a nice holiday.
i just got a macbook pro for christmas and i'm very confused. growing up with pcs my whole life, this is a big change for me. of course, the sims 3 is going on the hard-drive as well. oh well, just thought i should share. ilu guys. {clap} [center] ![]() <br />the boys[/center] |
|||
|
25-12-2009, 09:51 PM
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: new mac for x mas!
-cough- I hate Macs -cough-
Haha. I think they look awesomeee. But I wouldn't wanna have one though. But congrats! :3 |
|||
|
25-12-2009, 09:53 PM
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: new mac for x mas!
Lucky!
Congrats! (12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.Joined SF March 19th 2008 |
|||
|
25-12-2009, 09:54 PM
Post: #4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: new mac for x mas!
I have one too! if you need any help just ask me! And congrats
[center] ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center] |
|||
|
25-12-2009, 10:51 PM
Post: #5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: new mac for x mas!
Awh, sounds awesome. I don't know all that about Macs tbh, like you I grew up with PCs. But enjoy it! XD
![]() |
|||
|
25-12-2009, 11:07 PM
Post: #6
|
|||
|
|||
Re: new mac for x mas!
(25-12-2009 10:51 PM)Sie link Wrote:Awh, sounds awesome. I don't know all that about Macs tbh, like you I grew up with PCs. But enjoy it! XDIt took me a while. But I believe they are worth it. [center] ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center] |
|||
|
26-12-2009, 08:20 AM
Post: #7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: new mac for x mas!
That's cool ^_^ The new Macs look awesome, but I'm a PC person. I've been forced to use Macs in school before though, but they were the ancient kind, so I hated them xD
[center]<br />âBe vewy, vewy quiet. Weâre hunting demons.â<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center] |
|||
|
27-12-2009, 06:21 PM
Post: #8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: new mac for x mas!
Dude, if the Macs didn't play TS2, I would of like been SO mad. Because I got it not knowing that %80 of online games and such weren't compatible.
[center] ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center] |
|||
|
28-12-2009, 03:16 AM
Post: #9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: new mac for x mas!
when I go to college, should I get a Mac or Dell?
|
|||
|
28-12-2009, 03:21 AM
Post: #10
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: new mac for x mas!
Get a mac.
I think some Dells are supposed to be really bad. o.o [center] ![]() [/center] |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



![[Image: Glorious.png]](http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c155/giddyfangurl206/Glorious.png)

![[Image: 26344442.jpg]](http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/411/26344442.jpg)
![[Image: 90122006.jpg]](http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/8805/90122006.jpg)
![[Image: 26189118.jpg]](http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/4631/26189118.jpg)
![[Image: anna3qc.jpg]](http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/4439/anna3qc.jpg)
![[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]](http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/xBethany456x/mirandacosgrovecassie.png)
![[Image: CrowdSpringSiggy.jpg]](http://i664.photobucket.com/albums/vv2/saminsim/CrowdSpringSiggy.jpg)