Login:
or Register
|
What are you wearing right now?
|
|
27-12-2009, 10:39 PM
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
What are you wearing right now?
Just post what clothing you are wearing currently.
I am wearing my new black hi tops, a pair of dark skinny jeans, and a white and black plaid shirt. [center] ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center] |
|||
|
28-12-2009, 01:59 AM
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: What are you wearing right now?
I can't read the title of this thread without it remind me of what some guys like to ask you online. {rolleyes}
Um. I'm wearing my Primark nightie.
![]() |
|||
|
28-12-2009, 02:01 AM
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: What are you wearing right now?
Mint coloured pajama t-shirt saying 'Chill Out' with Grey pajama pants.
From Primark.
[center] ![]() <br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter |
|||
|
28-12-2009, 02:27 AM
Post: #4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: What are you wearing right now?
Same thing as above minus the shoes.
[center] ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center] |
|||
|
28-12-2009, 02:27 AM
Post: #5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: What are you wearing right now?
I'm wearing my CK bed shirt & my Peter Alexander boxers. x]
[center] ![]() [/center] |
|||
|
28-12-2009, 02:28 AM
Post: #6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: What are you wearing right now?
Well that's nice Sam.
[center] ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center] |
|||
|
28-12-2009, 02:29 AM
Post: #7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: What are you wearing right now?
Haha.
You asked remember. xD [center] ![]() [/center] |
|||
|
28-12-2009, 02:34 AM
Post: #8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: What are you wearing right now?
Lol I just thought it would be interesting to see what people wore when they went on the forum
[center] ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center] |
|||
|
28-12-2009, 02:45 AM
Post: #9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: What are you wearing right now?
Damn you Sam D:
-tries to get rid of hot mental image- -Aero Jeans -Aero Henley w/ Hollister shirt underneath - and my fuzzy Aero hoodie. Yummm. Obviously I'm a huge Aero fan XD |
|||
|
28-12-2009, 02:50 AM
Post: #10
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: What are you wearing right now?
Most of my stuff will be Primark stuff, I don't really do labels or anything.
![]() Still in my Primark nightie that's about two sizes too big but that's how I like it.
![]() |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)




![[Image: 26344442.jpg]](http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/411/26344442.jpg)
![[Image: 90122006.jpg]](http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/8805/90122006.jpg)
![[Image: 26189118.jpg]](http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/4631/26189118.jpg)
![[Image: anna3qc.jpg]](http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/4439/anna3qc.jpg)
![[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]](http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/xBethany456x/mirandacosgrovecassie.png)
![[Image: signature.jpg]](http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac310/ARealDeadRingerForLove/The%20Maple%20Legacy/Sims%203/signature.jpg)
![[Image: CrowdSpringSiggy.jpg]](http://i664.photobucket.com/albums/vv2/saminsim/CrowdSpringSiggy.jpg)