Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Cassie Helping Mike With His Graphics
28-12-2009, 10:00 PM
(28-12-2009 09:46 PM)вαđ яøмαи¢e link Wrote:Well, I might have guessed that you did some editing Tongue Ack, why are graphics cards so complicated? I could murder EA.

Well for the sake of it, my graphics card is a NVDIA GeForce 7650 GS. Tongue
It's okay, I mean it plays everything at top settings. I'll bet there cards that make it look even shinier though. Tongue
I don't know, I don't know too much about graphics cards really.
What card do you use? Maybe you can try updating it online for free, might improve things a bit. I had to do that a few times when my game kept crashing.

I couldn't play on low graphic settings myself, so I understand your pain. :\

Oh and thank you so much Ahmed, haha, glad you like it and I didn't waste over an hour of my life for nothing. xD

EDIT; I just read the rules more clearly ({rolleyes}) and it says no Photoshop except for basic changes like lighting. I stuck to the rules except I kind of added a lens flare to the star on the tree.  Even though it is technically a 'light effect', do you think I should take it out? :\
EDIT#2; Please don't make me take it out. Haha. *grovels*

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
28-12-2009, 10:04 PM
(28-12-2009 10:00 PM)Sie link Wrote:[quote author=вαđ яøмαи¢e link=topic=7742.msg296803#msg296803 date=1262033171]
Well, I might have guessed that you did some editing Tongue Ack, why are graphics cards so complicated? I could murder EA.

Well for the sake of it, my graphics card is a NVDIA GeForce 7650 GS. Tongue
It's okay, I mean it plays everything at top settings. I'll bet there cards that make it look even shinier though. Tongue
I don't know, I don't know too much about graphics cards really.
What card do you use? Maybe you can try updating it online for free, might improve things a bit. I had to do that a few times when my game kept crashing.

I couldn't play on low graphic settings myself, so I understand your pain. :\
[/quote]

My computer has the NVIDIA GeForce 7100 :\ It's from, what...2006? I mean, come on, this has Windows 7 on it, LOL.

Coming Soon...
28-12-2009, 10:08 PM
Really? You'd think they'd give you something way beyond that since it's so new. I got this computer back in Summer 2007. :\
I'd consider trying to get a new card installed then.
Do you know if you're running a 64 or a 32 bit?

28-12-2009, 10:12 PM
I'm running on 64bit. Smile

I just downloaded the latest driver for it from the nVidia website...It's dated from November...Should I install it? I don't want to like...blow everything up LMAO.

Coming Soon...
28-12-2009, 10:18 PM
Haha, that's why I was asking, to give you a direct link to the update you need.
But you found it anyway. xD
I've done it with my computer about three times and everything's been fine. I'd give it a go, it may improve things, you wont know until you give it a try. Smile
If it doesn't work, I'm sure there's a way you can remove the update, and there's always System Restore if worse comes to worse. But it shouldn't do anything bad.

28-12-2009, 10:23 PM
Okay, I've updated it. It changed my taskbar which I'm completely scared about, I liked it better the way it was before. LMAO. I'm going to go and restart and attempt to load up TS3...I'll report back with my findings. If it's the same as last time, I'll just uninstall it [if I can!] cuz I liked my old taskbar. LMAO.

Coming Soon...
28-12-2009, 10:24 PM
LMAO, okay. XD
Best of luck, hope it works for you. Smile

28-12-2009, 10:27 PM
I just restarted...My taskbar is back to normal for some reason, must have just been an after effect of the installation, although I'm hoping it hasn't uninstalled itself, LMAOOOOOO!

Anyways, I think I better split this, because we've totally hijacked the thread...as usual {rolleyes}

Coming Soon...
28-12-2009, 10:34 PM
Re: Cassie Helping Mike With His Graphics
Well...That didn't seem to help at all, if anything, it made it worse! Aaaaaaaah Sad *Goes to talk to mum*

Coming Soon...
28-12-2009, 10:41 PM
Re: Cassie Helping Mike With His Graphics
Really? ;O
Ack, sorry Mike! What's it done to make it worse?
Well it was just a suggestion, don't hate me for it, it worked for me. Sad *wants to use tomato smiley but the window never opens for me these days*

I think the only way you're going to get it playing smooth with shiny graphics is to put the hand in the back pocket if you catch my drift, if that didn't work. :\