Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help! CC will downlode but won't install!
29-12-2009, 01:06 AM
Help! CC will downlode but won't install!
,Please can sombody help me. My Cc wont install to the game its from the the sims3.com. IT will download but wont install.
Quote this message in a reply
31-12-2009, 06:41 AM
Re: Help! CC will downlode but won't install!
We need more than just "It won't install". Any error messages? What are you trying to download? Is it from the exchange or store?

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
31-12-2009, 09:20 PM (This post was last modified: 02-01-2010 06:30 PM by the_sims_girl.)
Re: Help! CC will downlode but won't install!
I have a similar problem after the new game updates  {unsure} I know for the EA store content, but all hairs, which I have downloaded from any other site, have disappeared from my game  {no} I downloaded them again, but the problem persists...

Edit: I found a solution for my problem with the help of this ! Most of my hairs show up in the game, even some of the EA store content Smile 

[center]<br />[Image: 33ud4zk.jpg]
<br />[Image: 31904.gif]