Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Smiley Box
29-12-2009, 01:42 PM
Re: Smiley Box
Amggggg, I love FF so much. I started using it back in 200...5, I think? Internet Explorer was just totally acting up, then one of my old friends from the BBS [<3] told me about FF, so I started using it from then on... Smile

Nice wee story there. LMAO.

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
29-12-2009, 06:42 PM
I still use Netscape XD
I might have to move on to FF eventually but  not anytime soon. I don't like how IE looks :/

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
29-12-2009, 10:33 PM
I've been using FF for about a year and a half now. I hate the look and feel of IE now. Tongue

And it doesn't open for me, and I've tried it on both browsers. I don't know why some of us can open it and some can't, but I want it back! Sad

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
29-12-2009, 10:36 PM
(29-12-2009 10:33 PM)Sie link Wrote:I've been using FF for about a year and a half now. I hate the look and feel of IE now. Tongue

And it doesn't open for me, and I've tried it on both browsers. I don't know why some of us can open it and some can't, but I want it back! Sad
xD
YAY!

FF users ftwww >DD
It works for me. o.o

29-12-2009, 10:47 PM
Do you have popups enabled? Might be a stupid question...but yaknow what some people are like...XD

Coming Soon...
31-12-2009, 05:01 AM
what if you have Safari? 'cause mine is not working either with the smiley box
31-12-2009, 06:14 AM
I have Safari and it isn't working for me.

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
31-12-2009, 11:55 PM
It's not worked for me for months. I just never said anything because I believed it was only me that had the problem.

04-01-2010, 10:28 AM
I'll take a look when I get a chance, what version of Safari are you using, Steven?

Chrome is the future! I can't remember when I switch to FF from IE, it's been some years now, but now I'm a Chrome man! It's much quicker than FF, although there are not as many plugins for it at the moment. {no}

I'm always happy to help! If you need anything, just send me a personal message (PM) and I'll try help if I can...
04-01-2010, 05:45 PM
Well I like to stay on top of things... perhaps is the time to switch to Chrome? Tongue
Oh and thanks Matt!