Login:
or Register
|
Valentine's Day
|
|
09-01-2010, 02:03 AM
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Valentine's Day
Not really my type of movie but it's amazing how many famous actors they have in there:
Taylor Lautner, Taylor Swift, Bradley Cooper, Anne Hathaway, Jessica Biel, Jessica Alba, Jennifer Garner. Julia Roberts, Ashton Kutcher, Patrick Dempsey, Jamie Foxx, Joe Jonas, Queen Latifah (12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.Joined SF March 19th 2008 |
|||
|
09-01-2010, 02:43 AM
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Valentine's Day
I find it ironic that Joe & Taylor Swift are on the same movie xD
Maybe I'll watch it :3 |
|||
|
09-01-2010, 02:47 AM
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Valentine's Day
EW
[center] ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center] |
|||
|
09-01-2010, 02:50 AM
Post: #4
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Valentine's Day
dateline= Wrote:link=topic=7896.msg302342#msg302342 date=1263001644] Lmfao, agreed. I like some of the actors, though. NOT JOE JONAS. [center] ![]() [center] |
|||
|
09-01-2010, 02:51 AM
Post: #5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Valentine's Day
This movie will be a fail.
[center] ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center] |
|||
|
09-01-2010, 03:02 AM
Post: #6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Valentine's Day
Doesn't appear my kind of movie, though I do like half the lineup... well actually, just teh Taylors and Anne...
![]() |
|||
|
09-01-2010, 03:11 AM
Post: #7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Valentine's Day
I like Taylor Swift, Anne Hathaway and Queen Latifah.
[center] ![]() [center] |
|||
|
09-01-2010, 04:02 AM
Post: #8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Valentine's Day
I cant wait for this movie! Not too happy about Joe, but Im a huge Taylor Swift fan!
<<<<<<Cant you tell? ![]() Insufficiency Revealed |
|||
|
09-01-2010, 08:21 PM
Post: #9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Valentine's Day
I've seen the trailer. Taylor and Taylor's 'make out scene' was a total fail. It looks very fake and
they look like they have no chemistry. Besides, if they got married they would both be Taylor Lautner. How messed up is that? ROFL XD |
|||
|
09-01-2010, 08:22 PM
Post: #10
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Valentine's Day
(09-01-2010 08:21 PM)*áâιÑнα.dαnιeââe link Wrote:I've seen the trailer. Taylor and Taylor's 'make out scene' was a total fail. It looks very fake andLOL. We've all noticed. They broke up ;P edit; Alisha where's the makeout scene? XD |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)




![[Image: 26344442.jpg]](http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/411/26344442.jpg)
![[Image: 90122006.jpg]](http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/8805/90122006.jpg)
![[Image: 26189118.jpg]](http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/4631/26189118.jpg)
![[Image: anna3qc.jpg]](http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/4439/anna3qc.jpg)

![[Image: jZwBSkZFApwr9ym65iLlFoaGo1_500.jpg]](http://i1022.photobucket.com/albums/af350/Bobert26/jZwBSkZFApwr9ym65iLlFoaGo1_500.jpg)
![[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]](http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/xBethany456x/mirandacosgrovecassie.png)

![[Image: BreeBree711.png]](http://i693.photobucket.com/albums/vv294/itsallbouterika9/sims3sigs/BreeBree711.png)