Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
This whole, pathetic little farce [TMN please read].
23-01-2010, 10:08 PM
This whole, pathetic little farce [TMN please read].
Needs to be put to an end.

If I have to hear one more thing about this, I will honestly smack my keyboard across my head three times. And I will leave SF for a few weeks until this is out of the way, because I am beyond tired of it.

Mike is a nice guy. Sometimes a little stupid and obviously knows how to get himself in the sh!ts, but none of us are perfect. I don't know what Mike is doing with this supposedly dodgy forum, but wherever he chooses to go on the internet is not really my concern, nor anyone else's to be fair.

I think TMN has points. Before all this crapola came along, I thought they took our casual conversations and twisted them to sound even more amusing. Some of us didn't like it, fair do's. But some of us, including myself, were entertained, and it seemed like a bit of fun.

I don't think they made us look bad at all. They don't sound like venomous people to me, I just think they're going too far with this, is all. I don't want ANYONE speaking on my opinion about this [sorry, Mike, I know you don't mean no harm, it's just I like to put my own opinion out there]. I don't want to suck up to TMN and I don't want to suck up to any of the Mods here, I don't agree with either of you. The pathetic ones in all of this [however lame this speech is, haha] is yourselves.

I'm tired of hearing this. I'm tired of reading Mike's moaning. I can understand you want to retaliate, but can it be taken somewhere else, please? It's making me roll my eyes and sigh everytime I come across a post related to TMN. Because this forum is being made to look like a pile of sh!t, when in reality it's a perfectly cosy place with normal [ish] members who just want to hang out and are being forced into all this bull and we don't want it. Anyone who disagrees with me here, please speak up, because I don't want to speak for everyone, but I'm hoping the majority is agreeing with me here.

I'm not even going to talk about the source of all this stupidity [the whole Comrade Rich dramazz and etcetera], since it's irrelevant to me and I don't think anyone here besides Mike has any interest in it to be quite honest. The rest of the Simming world may do, as TMN pointed out, but if SF wants to keep itself to itself, I don't see the issues. We're not hurting anybody.

Okay, just had to get this out there. If you want Mike to explain himself, can you at least give him your e-mail or somewhere to respond to? So you can take this upon yourselves and we don't have to hear it.

Cheers everybody. =]

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
23-01-2010, 10:10 PM
Re: This whole, pathetic little farce [TMN please read].
Couldn't have said it better Cass.  {yes}

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
23-01-2010, 10:15 PM
Wow, thanks Cassie. I think most of us were thinking the same thing.

We were just too scared to say anything.

[center][Image: jZwBSkZFApwr9ym65iLlFoaGo1_500.jpg]
[center]
23-01-2010, 10:18 PM
LOL. I don't take no sh!t. {nono}

^^ LMAO, joke. But seriously, if I'm thinking something and my patience is being tested, it's best to just get your thoughts out of the way. Smile

23-01-2010, 11:14 PM
(23-01-2010 10:08 PM)ѕтαяяу єує∂  ãƒ„ link Wrote:I don't know what Mike is doing with this supposedly dodgy forum,

What? I think I'm a little in the dark here.

Since I haven't read the MN's topic in a long time and frankly
don't care enough to go look at what's going on..could someone PM me and tell me what happened or post it in a general way?
23-01-2010, 11:19 PM
I just don't like the whole situation going on over at TMN with us is all. :\
You're better off not knowing about it, it's really not interesting, just tiring hearing about it. My intention with this thread was for the situation to be forgotten as opposed to elaborated on.
And it's too confusing for even me to explain to be honest, anyway. xP

23-01-2010, 11:32 PM
Oh okay that's fine. I'll take your word for it Smile
24-01-2010, 01:46 AM
(23-01-2010 10:08 PM)ѕтαяяу єує∂  ツ link Wrote:Needs to be put to an end.

If I have to hear one more thing about this, I will honestly smack my keyboard across my head three times. And I will leave SF for a few weeks until this is out of the way, because I am beyond tired of it.

Mike is a nice guy. Sometimes a little stupid and obviously knows how to get himself in the sh!ts, but none of us are perfect. I don't know what Mike is doing with this supposedly dodgy forum, but wherever he chooses to go on the internet is not really my concern, nor anyone else's to be fair.

I think TMN has points. Before all this crapola came along, I thought they took our casual conversations and twisted them to sound even more amusing. Some of us didn't like it, fair do's. But some of us, including myself, were entertained, and it seemed like a bit of fun.

I don't think they made us look bad at all. They don't sound like venomous people to me, I just think they're going too far with this, is all. I don't want ANYONE speaking on my opinion about this [sorry, Mike, I know you don't mean no harm, it's just I like to put my own opinion out there]. I don't want to suck up to TMN and I don't want to suck up to any of the Mods here, I don't agree with either of you. The pathetic ones in all of this [however lame this speech is, haha] is yourselves.

I'm tired of hearing this. I'm tired of reading Mike's moaning. I can understand you want to retaliate, but can it be taken somewhere else, please? It's making me roll my eyes and sigh everytime I come across a post related to TMN. Because this forum is being made to look like a pile of sh!t, when in reality it's a perfectly cosy place with normal [ish] members who just want to hang out and are being forced into all this bull and we don't want it. Anyone who disagrees with me here, please speak up, because I don't want to speak for everyone, but I'm hoping the majority is agreeing with me here.

I'm not even going to talk about the source of all this stupidity [the whole Comrade Rich dramazz and etcetera], since it's irrelevant to me and I don't think anyone here besides Mike has any interest in it to be quite honest. The rest of the Simming world may do, as TMN pointed out, but if SF wants to keep itself to itself, I don't see the issues. We're not hurting anybody.

Okay, just had to get this out there. If you want Mike to explain himself, can you at least give him your e-mail or somewhere to respond to? So you can take this upon yourselves and we don't have to hear it.

Cheers everybody. =]

This.

[center][Image: CrowdSpringSiggy.jpg]
[/center]
24-01-2010, 02:43 AM
I'm locking this thread.

All discussion regarding The Mares Nest should take place privately. If you have issues with someone in a PM, report it and we will take care of it.

Thanks,
Bat

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
29-01-2010, 03:32 PM
Sorry to bump this post, and I understand why it's been locked, however I believe people should be allowed to discuss The Mares Nest (TMN) openly so I've unlocked it again. But as Bat said, any discussion relating to individuals maybe should be kept private.

Regarding Cassies original post, I agree. Personally I enjoy reading TMN and how they turn chats on these (and other) forums into comical posts from their viewpoint. From what I've read (until the whole Mike thing happened) it's all been light hearted and really quite funny! Maybe it's because I don't take much I read on the internet seriously, but it's not caused any harm in the past.

Regarding the latest incidents, we all know, and I've warned people a few times, that you should never post personal details on the internet, whether it be email addresses, phone numbers, postal addresses or shoe sizes. If you put it on the internet, people will find it, and potentially abuse this information. TMN highlighted this fact, but didn't do so (from what I can see) in a negative way.

Regarding the whole Mike/Comrade Rich thing, I don't know anything about this so cannot comment until I've spoken to Mike. I don't think I know who Rich is...

So in short, don't take TMN posts so seriously, they are just having fun with their comical writings, in which I see no harm. I'm not taking sides here as I don't know the full story, but if anyone does have an issue with something they have written about them, email them and ask them (nicely!) to remove it, from what I've read they seem reasonable people!

Again, let me stress that I'm not taking sides, the fence is a nice place to sit and watch this type of discussion...

I'm always happy to help! If you need anything, just send me a personal message (PM) and I'll try help if I can...