Login:
or Register
|
The Sims 3 High-End Loft Stuff
|
|
29-01-2010, 04:27 AM
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
| The Sims 3 High-End Loft Stuff | |||
|
29-01-2010, 07:53 AM
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Sims 3 High-End Loft Stuff
Thanks for posting it, has some really nice furniture in it.I am excited for this SP more then I was for WA. I just wonder what the five new hairs look like.
|
|||
|
29-01-2010, 12:18 PM
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Sims 3 High-End Loft Stuff
Looks nice {yes}
(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.Joined SF March 19th 2008 |
|||
|
29-01-2010, 06:58 PM
Post: #4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Sims 3 High-End Loft Stuff
I only really want it for the hair and clothes but it looks cool
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br />TV Tropes will ruin your life and vocabulary |
|||
|
30-01-2010, 12:51 AM
Post: #5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Sims 3 High-End Loft Stuff
Reminds me of one of the TS2 packs. But I love the fashion! (:
|
|||
|
30-01-2010, 01:35 AM
Post: #6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Sims 3 High-End Loft Stuff
It sort of reminds me of the Glamor sp
(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.Joined SF March 19th 2008 |
|||
|
30-01-2010, 09:29 PM
Post: #7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Sims 3 High-End Loft Stuff
It looks boring to me, although I am hard to please and it is only a stuff pack. For a stuff pack it's okay, I suppose. They need to be more creative and wild.
Now I sit and wait for the next EP *seasons* =] ![]() |
|||
|
30-01-2010, 10:41 PM
Post: #8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Sims 3 High-End Loft Stuff
Most of the time I just set all 4 seasons to summer so there would be few rainfalls and no snowfalls
so I don't really care for Seasons, I want pets
(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.Joined SF March 19th 2008 |
|||
|
30-01-2010, 10:51 PM
Post: #9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Sims 3 High-End Loft Stuff
WHY?! Where's the diversity?! {freaked}
Juuuust kidding. That's cool. But I have a thing for seasons [ironic that we're discussing this, you'll find out way one day, hopefully], and I think weather could bring a whole world of new possibilities for the game, and it's a pretty basic request to have weather. I think they need to to seasons as quickly as possible. ![]() |
|||
|
30-01-2010, 10:58 PM
Post: #10
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Sims 3 High-End Loft Stuff
It would be pretty cool now that it's a seamless neighborhood
(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.Joined SF March 19th 2008 |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



![[Image: i5bT.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/i5bT.gif)
![[Image: Cbce.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/Cbce.gif)
![[Image: uq97.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/uq97.gif)
![[Image: MPEl.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/MPEl.gif)
![[Image: h8Qr.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/h8Qr.gif)
![[Image: I8Jh.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/I8Jh.gif)
![[Image: DmK0.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/DmK0.gif)
![[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]](http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/xBethany456x/mirandacosgrovecassie.png)
so I don't really care for Seasons, I want pets