Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
iPad = Fail
02-02-2010, 03:52 AM
iPad = Fail
http://www.apple.com/ipad/features/

I'm sure everyone's heard of the iTampon - excuse me, iPad. It's Apple's newest product, and it's the hot topic for tech geeks. In my opinion, it's stupid. It's really expensive, especially considering it's only a big iPod Touch. The only new feature is the iBook thing. Where's the camera? Where's Flash? Where's the ability to run more than one application at once? Where's the ability to download programs? Where is the option to recieve service from a company besides AT&T? Yeah, it looks cool, but is it anything new? Fail.

I think Apple should have used their energy to create a new product, like an iCamera (iShoot? iFlash? iCapture?). It would be a touch screen camera with the same type of interface as an iPod Touch, that also had the Photo Booth software (the photo taking and editing program on Macs) installed on it, so people can quickly and amateurly edit their photos right on their camera. It would be cool if it could connect to the internet so you could upload your photos without having to put them on your computer. Now that would be a product I would buy...

Way to go, Apple. You failed.

[center]x<br />http://www.youtube.com/xactoraustin<br />x[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
02-02-2010, 04:33 AM
Re: iPad = Fail
Ipad = Ipod - portability.

Pointless. I agree.
02-02-2010, 04:38 AM
Haha. iTampon xD
Karma. When I'm not too lazy.

My brother is gonna get it. {rolleyes}
He's a moron.

02-02-2010, 04:40 AM
what's the point of the iPad? They should try something new.
iPad reminds me of women 7 they're periods. way to go Apple. You were once my favourite.
02-02-2010, 05:04 AM
Yea I think if you own an iPod Touch or iPhone this is just a waste of money. Why did they pick the name Ipad ._.?
02-02-2010, 06:29 AM
I think it can stand or something...
If you buy Ipad=Ufail
Haha

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
02-02-2010, 06:32 AM
(02-02-2010 05:04 AM)Justin link Wrote:Yea I think if you own an iPod Touch or iPhone this is just a waste of money. Why did they pick the name Ipad ._.?

They chose the name 'iPad' becuase it supposedly resembles the name 'iPod'. I guess it does a bit, but I would have rathered something like the 'iSlate' or something.

Anyway, I agree it is a bit of a waste. It is revolutionary in some sense though. It does open new opportunities for newspapers and magazines, because the publication industry is bascically gone. I totally agree about iSight though. Hopefully Apple will put a camera in it & I would be suprised if they didn't. The product is released for a while yet so they've still got time.

I don't think I'll be buying one until the second or third gen products are released because that's usually when it gets good. xD

[center][Image: CrowdSpringSiggy.jpg]
[/center]
02-02-2010, 08:26 AM
YES.
Alot of people have been saying this and I agree: It's basically an iPod touch with a giant screen, except it doesn't have a camera.
It's very impractical too, who would carry this around

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
02-02-2010, 08:30 AM
I think it's just also for people who don't want to spend a lot of money on a laptop but want the capabilities of email & web browsing. Nonetheless, there are a lot of other products that do that already.

Maybe just not as practical. x3

[center][Image: CrowdSpringSiggy.jpg]
[/center]
02-02-2010, 11:31 AM
Well... I mean, if you don't like it, you don't have to buy it, it's not really your problem. O.o

I think it looks pretty good tbh. I'm never buying it, but whatever. They should have picked a better name though.

Edit; sowwie if that sounded like I was being snipey. I'm not, I'm just saying. Tongue

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]