Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Problem with Installing "World Adventures"
08-02-2010, 11:36 AM (This post was last modified: 17-02-2010 10:16 AM by Super_Matt.)
Problem with Installing "World Adventures"
Hi there,
When I try to install the World Adventures expansion,this error shows. I installed the Sims 3 before. but you know, we live in Iran and we cant find the Original version of THE SIMS 3 because the copyright roles are not role in Iran.
My Error
Quote this message in a reply
17-02-2010, 10:19 AM
Re: Problem with Installing "World Adventures"
I fixed the link to your error image in your post.

The error suggests you don't have the original copy of The Sims 3 installed. World Adventures is an add on so you MUST have the original installed else it won't work. If you can't find it for sale, you should try getting it from an online shop.

P.S - I'd edit your screenshots before posting them in the future, else people may notice some rather embarrassing folders on your hard drives {blush}

I'm always happy to help! If you need anything, just send me a personal message (PM) and I'll try help if I can...
25-02-2010, 08:12 PM
Re: Problem with Installing "World Adventures"
thanks man,
I asked myself what could be embaressing?! I checked the image. oh, It was a name for an university project on rock mechanics!! "Project On Rock:Natural stress" oh,I showed it to my friends too,I didnt notice....what a shame!