Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Cardcatchers RP (Please join :D)
10-02-2010, 02:55 PM
Cardcatchers RP (Please join :D)
Hey guys! It's been a while since we've uncovered a new RP, and I'll be glad to keep this one going strong if anyone is interested. So let's get straight into the introduction!

Intro:

Hirieshima is a small remote village on a miniscule island off the coast of Japan, where 128 villagers reside, most of the time, the gentle island is quiet and filled with joyous occasions, and of course, people living their everyday life. But one day when some mystical creatures called Kosas are released into the island, and given to some young children as gifts from the sky, as said. When opened, the Kosas are small mouse like animals with wings and don't look menacing at all, but they come with a warning from the Gods, that sprites, apparitions and strange human shaped gaurdians are coming, that need to be trapped in cards by the Fortunas, long staffs capable of catching them and returning them to the cards, the staffs have an animal head at the end, that animal significantly shows the power of your Fortuna. There's many of them, coming from a secret source, such as the first card you are given, the FLY card, which was caught through a flying beast, one of the only actual "monster" looking Cards. This is where Cardcatchers come in, so please do join! Big Grin

Name: Suki Mizamika
Fortuna Staff: Long and purple, with wispy lines and an eagles head at the bottom
Appearance: Long black hair, with bangs and a slightly wavy fringe, light blue eyes, (anime style Tongue) , 5'1 and quite cutesy in the way she dresses.
About her: Suki moved to the island when her father went to work at a research facility, she spends her days down at the beautiful sandy beaches, under the swaying arching palm trees, just looking around her, with the gentle breeze blowing her hair, but her lazy life is about to end, as she'll be taken on great adventures around the island, and through Japan, catching the beautiful and haunting Cardians, which have been terrorising the villages, despite their beautiful lady like statures.

Rules:
PLEASE talk in 3rd person
No swearing
No killing the other characters or ruining the story.

Whenever something happens, please direct it to these cards our characters shall catch first :3

WINDY
FIRE
NATURE
WATER
STEEL

Thank you, and when we have enough characters we shall start Big Grin

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
Quote this message in a reply
10-02-2010, 05:45 PM (This post was last modified: 11-02-2010 06:31 PM by Thesecretvalley.)
Re: Cardcatchers RP (Please join :D)
Name: Kagami Aoi
Fortuna Staff: Baton length, copper coloured, with a darkish lioness' head at top (head has a small pinkish jewel in it)

Appearance: V. long ash blonde hair, grey eyes, 4'11, tends to wear shorts and jumpers.
About her: She was born on this island and is very adventurous, tending to clamber on the rocks off the coast or swim in the blue ocean. She cannot live without activity. She wants to be a naturalist when she grows up. For unknown reasons she has a talent for music.

[Image: i5bT.gif]
[Image: Cbce.gif]
[Image: uq97.gif]
[Image: MPEl.gif]
[Image: h8Qr.gif]
[Image: I8Jh.gif]
[Image: DmK0.gif]
<br />TV Tropes will ruin your life and vocabulary
10-02-2010, 06:52 PM
Woo thanks ^-^ would you like to start now or once we have another person?

11-02-2010, 03:54 PM
I'm bored so I'll just start this off (I'm starting with HEAT/FIRE)

It was a beautiful crisp Summers eve, a gentle breezing caresssing the baby blue and pink flowers on the window sill, as the sparkling gold sunlight poured in through the open curtains of Suki's bedroom. She was lounging in her bean bag, reading one of her favourite magazines. Suddenly, the door burst open and Kamagi swung in, collasping on the bed.
"GAAAAH! Don't burst in like that, you'll give someone a heart attack." Suki pouted, before returning her friends warm smile.
"Well, I would come earlier, but my Kosas was lazily perched on the balcony in the sun." Kagami giggled at her sentence, before looking out the window, as the rays of sunshine dazzled clearly all around.
But slowly, a wafting furiously hot gasp of air drifted through the window.
"Woah.. is it just me or has the temperature rose SO FAST?" Beads of persipatation darted on Kagami's forehead, Suki reaching the window in a slouched form, regaining her concentration from the blasting heat. Peaking their heads up, their Kosas screeched at them.
"IT'S TOO HOT! I'm burning here!" Suki's Kosa raised his fists triumphantly. "I sense a powerful force.. either that or I'm overheating." Kamagi's retorted.
Now everyone was getting burned by the scorching blasts of uncontrolable heat, heat lines swirling all around.
"Maybe it's just a heatwave, it's Summer after all." Kagami added, swiping her forehead with her jumper sleeve.
Then without warning, her older brother climbed up onto the balcony, wiping the sweat from his forehead, his shirt was off because of the warmth.
"School's been called off for tomorrow.. well actually, you have a week more of Summer holiday, so no school for you guys!" he slowly breathed in, before clambering up and running out the door.
"Hmm, wanna go to the beach for a swim Suki?" Kamagi smiled, her eyes glistened to the point the iris almost looked clear.
"Sure!" She grinned, grabbing her swimming bag as they headed out the windows ladder into the garden.

They'd soon wish they stayed at home, as the HEAT/FIRE card is sending the temperatures soaring, will they find out before the heats reach boiling points?

OMG, That was fun Big GrinD