Noelle
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Black Widows heir poll
18-02-2010, 12:59 PM
Black Widows heir poll
[align=center]
Since the second generation grew up, I am going to make a poll.
This means, the second black widow(serial killer) is going to be determined by you.

Choose Wisely. Wink

The candidates are:

[Image: kaede.png]

Kaede is the oldest of the sisters. She is also 'the man in the house'. Kaede is very fond of her little sister Noelle and bonded a close friendship with her. She is a top-notch student, has been on honor roll, but yet Kaede never ceases to be responsible with house work.  Her mother, Anya, is a bit concerned about her, because she was caught talking on the phone to a random 'stranger' that might be her boyfriend. Kaede now has a different plan than her mother. She want to move out and seek for a job and start a new life on her own.
Her father is Tarrant Bernard, who was Anya's first victim.

~'.:*:.'~

[Image: Lea.png]

Lea is the second oldest of the girls. She is the bittersweet lady of the house. As a kid she's been copying Kaede, but growing up, Lea has developed her own style and personality. She's very smart, yet she's a bit mean and knows how to keep her distance from those she considers unworthy of her time and space. I her spare time she likes to invite her friends from school and have fun. Following Anya's ideals she sees boys uninteresting and evil. Her mother started to see her own self in Lea's behavior.
She is the daughter of Eric Berg, Anya's second victim.

[Image: ariel.png]

Ariel is one of the twins, Anya's youngest daughters. She is an odd kid. Ariel suffers from paranoia and sees soldiers and war scenes,n often claiming that 'they are after her and want to kill her by confining her to an electric chair'. The whole world is compared to a battle field. On the other had, she is quite popular at school and has joined the drama club. Her dressing style is... trendy: short skirts, high heels and make-up. But at home she likes to be more comfy, by walking around in her swimsuit or underwear without caring of the neighbors seeing her.
She and Noelle are the daughters of Evan Sanchez, Anya's butler who's still working in their house.

[Image: Noelle.png]

Noelle is the youngest of the group. She is tame and shy, maybe a little sad. Noelle is an artistic spirit who prefers spending time in front of the easel, rather than going out and have the kind of fun 'normal' teenagers have. Anya has always associated 'world domination plan' with her, but Noelle and world domination just don't mix together. She is happy in her own quiet corner. Kaede has been like a second mother to her and a protective figure. Noelle is quite the opposite of her twin, Ariel, whom she often has fights with.

This poll will last for 10 days.
Start voting!
{clap}
Quote this message in a reply
19-02-2010, 01:08 AM
Re: Black Widows heir poll
I voted Kaede =3
It'll be interesting as to see someone break away from their parent's views.

27-02-2010, 09:11 PM
Re: Black Widows heir poll
[b][color=teal]
The voting will be over in a few hours. If you haven't voted yet, please do even though you don't read my legacy. The gal with the most votes will win the heir throne.