Login:
or Register

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Introducing the new Sims Forums Portal!
19-02-2010, 10:25 AM
Introducing the new Sims Forums Portal!
As you should have noticed by now, we've added a new feature, and it's pretty big!

The new Sims Forum Portal is a front page to the forums which allows us to have more of a website feel, which is totally integrated into the forums. It allows us to add pages with new content, better navigation and other goodies that you'll see over time.

Right now it's pretty bare but we'll be adding new content to the site soon. We're after some ideas of what new content you want, so if you've any ideas please let us know!

If you don't like the navigation on the forums, you can hide it by clicking the little '-' icon in the top right. It should remember your choice so you don't need to do it every time!

Please let us know what you think! {yes}

I'm always happy to help! If you need anything, just send me a personal message (PM) and I'll try help if I can...
19-02-2010, 12:32 PM
Re: Introducing the new Sims Forums Portal!
Looks awesome! That's a huge step for the forums {yes}
Although, like Niall said, we still need to get used to it

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
19-02-2010, 03:30 PM
I still miss the old one. I'm lost here. Is there an option to go back to the old one?
19-02-2010, 03:43 PM
(19-02-2010 03:30 PM)@Steven! link Wrote:I still miss the old one. I'm lost here. Is there an option to go back to the old one?
There is a 'forum' link in the top navigation that will take you back to the main forums page.

I'm always happy to help! If you need anything, just send me a personal message (PM) and I'll try help if I can...
19-02-2010, 05:23 PM
Oh okay thanks
what about going back to the old version? Like the one we had before?
19-02-2010, 05:30 PM
If nobody likes this new portal, then I'll revert back to the old style of just forums.

I'll give it a few weeks though to gauge opinions.

19-02-2010, 05:52 PM
>_>

Coming Soon...
19-02-2010, 11:37 PM
I like it. Thanks Matt. Smile
Only thing I don't know if I like is how the actual forum is shoved to the side a bit. Though it's probably purely because I'm not used to it yeah, give it time and I'll be over it. =]

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
20-02-2010, 12:12 AM
(19-02-2010 11:37 PM)CassieeBethh link Wrote:I like it. Thanks Matt. Smile
Only thing I don't know if I like is how the actual forum is shoved to the side a bit. Though it's probably purely because I'm not used to it yeah, give it time and I'll be over it. =]
This.

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
20-02-2010, 12:16 AM
This is going to take some getting used to, but I think I actually like this new look and feel!

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Thread Closed