Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My Sims 2 -- Game & Family Updates
21-02-2010, 09:51 PM
My Sims 2 -- Game & Family Updates
My computer has been running for several days now, with no problems at all.  And I have been playing the Sims like there is no tomorrow xD Here's my adventure so far:

I have a Sim who I started out in College, which was actually a lot more fun than I remembered it!  She met Joe Carr while in college, and eventually they fell in love and went on dates.  So, her LTW was to become a Celebrity Chef, which she did not long after getting out of College (she left college with 8 friends and maxed skills!) and soon after had gotten a Genie's Lamp ... she wished for Wealth with all 3 wishes and for the rest of the day Money kept falling from the sky!  So she went from only 5k Simoleans to over 65k Simoleans in that one day, and with that she bought her own Bakery!

When I created this Sim, I already had it planned she was going to own/run a Bakery, and it was just funny luck that she also got the LTW to be a Celeb. Chef ROFL.  So, anyway!  The first bakery did not do well, I hate the layout and all that, so I went into another Sims house, sold their Bakery (LOL!) then had my Sim sell her Bakery and she had more than enough to buy the other Bakery for herself.

The first day things went great! Everything sold Big Grin  She has a Gold Badge in Sales, Cashiering and Restocking (I cheated >_>) so that helped a lot.  But then I had to restock with stuff I had her bake and couldn't figure out how to get stuff to sell ... but thanks to some help here it's working now *hugs!*  Anywho!  I then sent my Sim (Jennifer Westin) out to find a husband.  She was in love with Joe Carr ... but, then she met Peder Howe and though they only had 1 Bolt for each other, I really didn't want to end up with Joe Carr like I always do xD

They dated for a bit, then eventually they got Engaged and Married :3  So now, they run the Bakery together on their days off together; she does Sales while he does Cashier (cheated again to get Gold badges lol) and it's been working out great!  Now, they live in a 2 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom home, so when they finally do get pregnant I am really hoping for just one child, seeing as neither of them have the Family aspiration anywhere and I want to keep this family somewhat small lol :3

So ... YAY!  Been lots of fun and exciting.  Still so much to do and whatnot lol.  Is this a Legacy family?  I doubt it.  I mean, I'll prolly keep it going as long as I can, but I dunno how that'll go.  We'll see and I'll keep you updated as events unfold!

Much love, Majick   <333

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
24-02-2010, 12:57 AM
Re: My Sims 2 -- Game &amp; Family Updates
Update on my Westin family :3

Jennifer married Peter and he got to the top of his LTW - Captain Hero - than changed jobs to SCIA.  For a couple Sim weeks, Jennifer and Peter worked their Jobs and always take one of their days off and dedicate it to running the Bakery - which is now at level 7 and has some amazing perks!

Jennifer and Peter now have a daughter, named Garnet.  She is currently a child, who has maxed out the cooking skill and is almost maxed out the Logic skill, too!  Jennifer has become a Witch, also :3  She enjoys working on her Craft, communing with nature (she can talk to the plants!) and running her Bakery with her Husband.

Garnet will be a teenager in just 3 more Sim days, and I am excited!  I am hoping to pass down the Craft from Jennifer to Garnet, once she becomes a teenager if possible.  If not, she'll pass it on once Garnet gets back from College :3  Whee!

Much love, Majick <333

26-02-2010, 09:29 PM
Update time!

I stopped playing the Westin Family for a short bit.  Why?  Because I had to make and play Garnet's future husband Big Grin  So, I made a Sim who I think will compliment Garnet nicely ... and help fix some of the genetic issues Garnet has ... >_>;;  He was fun to play, he spent all of his spare time (after his studies were maxed) working on activity badges - and by time he graduated he had Gold badges in every activity.  And brought plenty of Snapdragons with him when he left college, too!

Oh, did I forget to mention his LTW was to max out all 10 skills?  And guess what he managed to do before he graduated ... that's right, WOOOOOOT!

So, as soon as he Graduated, I left the lot and went into the Westins house, and had Garnet apply for some Scholarships - she snagged 3! - and then headed her off to College.  The two hit it off right away!  They had 2 bolts for each other and it wasn't long before they were in love and engaged :3  So, before time ran out I had Austin (the man for Garnet) move out and back to Crofton Heights - where he moved in with her parents.  But, seeing as how the house was getting cramped, I moved the 3 Sims into another house that I had built and made a few changes to.  There used to be a study, but I changed it into a secret room.  Jennifer is a Witch, and she is passing her ways on to Garnet :3

Austin's new LTW is to become head of the SCIA, so once they are in their new house I find him a job in the Intelligence career.  So, back at college!  Garnet manages to max out all 10 skills, and get gold badges in all activities as well, and brings even more snapdragons home with her!  Once home, she took a job in her LTW career - Journalism - and she and Austin set to work to making a baby.  The sound of the lullaby rang through the lot :3  YAY!  The next day, everyone went to work.  And, with 30 total household friends and completely maxed skills, both Austin and Garnet started out at level 9 in their jobs, so as soon as they came home ... BAM!  They were both promoted to the tops of their careers ^_^

Garnet is on her first baby bump currently, and spending her time off studying her Witch craft - her mother crafted the Throne of Light, so she gets her needs all filled and fixed with ease ;3  So, that's that!  All the Sims are happy, got a baby on the way and OH! Right, Jennifer transferred the Bakery over to Garnet ^_^  Huzzah!  So yeah, the Bakery is staying in the family heehee.

27-02-2010, 09:39 PM
Here is a picture of Generations 1, 2 and 3

Sapphire (G3),  Garnet (G2),  Jennifer(G1)

[img width=600 height=546]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y216/Sontock/WestinGen1-3JenniferGarnetSapphire.png[/img]

03-03-2010, 05:41 AM
Ah, update update time.  Let's hope I can remember it all!

Generation 1 has left us, I was sad to see them go, too :\  Generation 2 will be elders as soon as it reaches 6 PM that day, however I am not playing them currently, because Generation 3 is in College :3  Sapphire is now a Witch like her Mother and Grandmother, both Sapphire and Drake are engaged as well.  They are on the second half of their Sophomore years in College and have maxed out all their skills!  They have also studied all the little extra things - Parenting, Fire Safety, etc. - and are working on friendships for when they leave college to help them with their careers :3

Only Sapphire will be moving back to the Westin home, Drake and his girl will be getting their own place, and I am thinking of having him take his Fiance's name so that I don't end up with 20 different households with the Westin name - seeing as Sapphire's LTW is to graduate 3 kids from college, and I intend to fulfill this LTW!  Nothing too exciting, really, just a lot.  Slow and steady, and loving it.

They sold their Bakery, and I built them a much nicer, more spacious Bakery where the customers can actually purchase their goods without being in each others ways xD  Right now it's only at ... I believe ... 2 or 3 stars ... the other Bakery was up to 7 ... I'm sure they can get there again though ;3

And that's it for tonight!  I will try to get a few pictures to show you the family, Sapphire turned out beautiful and I'm sure she and her husband will make some gorgeous children as well.

Majick  <333

03-03-2010, 06:21 AM
Sapphire Westin
[Image: SapphireWestin.png]

Drake Westin

[Image: DrakeWestin.png]

07-03-2010, 05:45 PM
Update for March 7th:

Sapphire and her brother Drake, along with his now wife, Suzie, have all graduated College and have moved back to their neighborhood.  Suzie bought her own place, where Drake moved in and the two married shortly after and have had two children - first a Son who they named Stephan, then a daughter who they named Morgan - and both new parents reached the tops of their careers, which fulfilled their LTWs as well.  And they got two dogs, Dalmaitans, too!  They (along with other families eventually) are going to Breed them so that there are lots of Dalmatians in my neighborhood x3  LOL Also, Drake took Suzie's last name so that there won't be 20 different houses with the name "Westin" lololol x3

Sapphire moved back in with her parents.  She got a Job as a Gamer and then invited over her fiance, Phoenix, as well as her sister-in-law and nephiew.  Her brother was at work, so he couldn't come over.  Once all the guests arrived, Sapphire and Phoenix were married ... in the snow x3  It was cold, but the guests didn't seem to mind much, if at all.  Phoenix has all he needs to reach the top of his career and LTW - Mad Scientist - except for the cooking skill, so he's currently working on maxing that out during his 3 days off.

Stay tuned for more!

Majick <333

Drake and Suzie's Wedding
[Image: DrakeandSuzieWedding.png]

Sapphire and Phoenix's Wedding

[Image: SapphireandPhoenixWedding.png]

09-03-2010, 03:13 PM
Wow that's juss crazy! Man; I wish I had your skill at playing the sims
09-03-2010, 07:22 PM
Awww, heehee.  Thanks ^_^  *blush*

09-03-2010, 10:21 PM
Update for March 9th

Phoenix switched careers from Mad Scientist to Head of the SCIA, he makes more money and has ... I think ... more days off.  Sapphire gave birth to Twin girls - yikes! - which is a big help toward the "Graduate 3 kids from College" LTW she has at least.  And, to make it a little ... easier AND more frustrating I used a cheat so that she would have another kid and I would raise "Triplets" ... ahd she had .... TWINS again!  One boy and One girl ... so it's like raising Quads now haha!!! xD  And, with this family, the heir is always a girl ... so I have to pick between the 3 girls who is going to be the one to carry on the Westin name AND remain in the household after College is done  x__x  LoL Obviously, the Boy is going to carry on the Westin name too, unless he marries a girl and takes her name ... which I may have him do like his uncle Drake did roflmao ... WOW I did not expect two sets of twins >_>  CURSE YOU GAME!  I guess that's what I get for cheating x3

So, here's a quick run-down of what each baby looks like, starting with the first born down to the last born ...

Amber: Black hair, Blue eyes, light skin
Jewel: Brown hair, Grey eyes, light skin
Ruby: Brown hair, Green eyes, light skin
Jacob: Black hair, Blue eyes, medium skin

So, they all look different Big Grin  Even if their features look almost identicle actual appearance wise they are each individual, which I am SO happy for Big Grin  *dances around*  So, after I was done forcing my Sim to have tons of kids ... roflmao ... both Garnet and her husband Austin died :\  Which was sad, because none of the others in the house went to say good bye when either died .. .o_o  When Garnet died, not even Austin went to see her off ... and when Austin died, not even his daughter went to see him off ... they were all gardening or playing on the computer or dancing to the radio x__x  Weird little Sims, I swear xD

So, that's it for now.  The family has "Quads", both elders died and both parents are working on being the Head of the SCIA (one of the best paying jobs).  I'll be sure to post pics of the kids once they reach the Toddler & Child stages so you can see them :3  Right now, they are still infants ^_^