Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My Sims 2 -- Game & Family Updates
19-05-2010, 08:23 PM
Re: My Sims 2 -- Game & Family Updates
Update for May 19th

A lot has happened, so let's see what I can remember!  I decided to turn the Bakery into a Market, so the Westin Family business now sells both baked goods and produce that they grow from their garden at home.  Topaz has moved to college, where she finished maxing out her skills, yay!  In college I had a CAS sim named Kyle Dawson move into the dorms with her, they fell in love and became engaged before the first half of their freshman year was done.  They are now on the second half of their Sophomore year, woot!

After Topaz moved to college, Phoenix and Sapphire passed away.  Phoenix was 78 days old, and Sapphire was 75 days old.  Their tombstones were moved to the Crofton Heights Cemetery like the previous two generations.  And now both Amber and Michael are just 5 days away from becoming Elders themselves.  So far Mandy and Dipper are still hanging in there, but I don't think they have much time left either, now.  So we'll be saying good-bye to them soon, too, I'm sure.

All right, I think that's about it, actually!  Short, but sweet, even though they still have a long way to go, this family has come pretty far ^_^

Majick <333

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
20-05-2010, 08:40 PM
Re: My Sims 2 -- Game &amp; Family Updates
Update for May 20th

They have graduated!  WOOOOOHOOOOO! That was fun, too.  So, let's recap real quick with what happened their last 2 years of College, shall we?

Topaz sold 2 Masterpieces, Kyle finished maxing out all his skills, including the special studies (parenting and so forth).  They took up a hobby together - Stargazing - and Topaz discovered an unknown star and got $500 for it, too!  Both she and Kyle were getting 4.0 GPAs and making the Dean's List every semester, which rocked!

I used boolprop to add the Wishing Well to their lot, because they had a fountain which added to the scenery, but the Wishing Well looked nice too, so I kept it for decoration purposes.  Although, it actually came in handy with making friends, too!  So that was a nice little bonus that I didn't intend xD  So with the friends they made using the WW I'm sure they'll reach the top of their careers in no time!

Both of them threw Graduation Parties before leaving to move back to Crofton Heights, and though Topaz's party was only "Not Bad" Kyle actually got a "Good Time" score x__x  Not sure how that happened, but whatever ^_^ At least neither party stayed "Snooze Fest" or whatever it is; so they both have good graduation party memories, yay!

So, yeah.  They're back home in Crofton Heights now, and about to begin their lives together as Husband and Wife and so much more!

Majick <333

21-05-2010, 12:16 AM
Mini Update for May 20th

Topaz and Kyle were married, I threw a Wedding Party and it turned out to be a Roof Raiser Big Grin  That was pretty awesome!  Both Mandy and Dipper have passed away (which somehow I missed ...).  It took 3 tries for Topaz and Kyle to get pregnant, but it finally happened!  They gave birth to a baby boy whom I've named Sean.  Now, I know originally I said only the Daughters could be Heirs, but I don't want to go through having 20 kids trying to have a girl, so it looks like Sean will get to be the first male Witch and Heir to the Westin home, business and name Big Grin

Right now he is a new born, But, I do have a few pictures for you!  But first, here is a picture of Topaz and Kyle's wedding :3

[img width=600 height=473]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y216/Sontock/Sims2/TopazandKylesWedding.png[/img]

Next, are two pictures of Sean.  Also, Amber and Michael are Elders now, and I decided to just keep Amber in her Witchy outfit x3  LoL, she looks so cool in it, though!  I also went through the neighborhood and ... tied up some loose ends ... with relatives who have lived well past their generation(s) ;3  So the Crofton Heights Cemetery just got a bit more full.

[Image: SeanandKyle.png]

[Image: SeanandAmber.png]

Majick <333

01-06-2010, 10:39 PM
Hey everyone,

I haven't had a chance to play because I've been working, but I'm about to go play now so you an expect to see an update sometime tonight or tomorrow!

06-07-2010, 04:33 PM
Update for July 6th

So much has happened! Sean remains an only child, and during his Toddler stage learned to walk and talk, was potty trained and learned a nursery rhyme. As a Child he managed to study all but 2 of the extra areas (Couple's Counseling and Lifelong Happiness, I believe) and got his Cooking skilled about half way.  As a Teen he finished his Cooking skill and started on Mechanical and cleaning, and was able to leave the home and go to college with 3 grants. Both grandparents passed away when he was still very young (I simply forgot when). In college, I made a girl Sim who I named Taylor Hartford, using a Taylor Swift CC Sim I downloaded.  She's BEAUTIFUL and I suspect they will make beautiful babies together.

In college, they both managed to max out all their skills (including the extras for Taylor) while maintaining the highest GPAs.  They fell in love during their Sophomore year, and were engaged in the second half of their Junior year; Sean proposed to Taylor in a soft dusting snow <3  It was quite romantic ... as far as Sims go haha.  The second half of their Senior year, I built a whole new Dorm area, that I like SO much better; there can now be 8 Sims on the lot, and though it no longer has a Pool, that's not a big deal because they never used it anyway xD Each "room" is actually more like a single bedroom mini apartment; 1 Bedroom, 1 full Bathroom and a Living room. The only thing they need to leave their rooms for, is to eat!

Both Sean and Taylor graduated with the highest honors, and moved back to Crofton Heights. I've turned aging off for now, so they could reach the top of their careers (which they have!) and they've recently gotten married and are expecting their first (and hopefully only) child; she's on her 1st baby bump.

And that's that!

Majick <333

08-07-2010, 03:56 AM
Update for July 7th

Santa left Coal for the family.  The ONE night I didn't leave him cookies, he shows up >__< Go figure.  Stupid Santa.  Anyway, Taylor went into labor! TWINS.  Damn it xD  Natural twins, just my luck, right?  I named them Nathalia and Nathan; Nathalia has black hair like Topaz, and green eyes like Taylor.  Nathan has Brown hair like Sean and Green eyes like Taylor; and Taylor's CC skin.

Againg was turned back on during Taylor's pregnancy.  The twins learned to walk, talk, nursery rhyme and were potty trained. Then they became Children,they were accepted into Private school with a VERY high score (like 130/90 or something like that!).  During this time, I decided Nathan would be the heir to the family.  Topaz and Kyle became Elders and passed away.  Kyle went first, then Topaz followed the next evening.  It was very sad!

The twins soon maxed out the Cooking and Mechanical skills, and had almost maxed out their Creativity; I love that art table thing :3  Nathan went to College, Nathalia did not however.  I made her a husband in the CAS who I named Marcus Kinzer.  They were married, and they had a Son together whom I named Jacob.

Once Nathan got to College, I realized I was feeling uber lazy and didn't wanna play through College again right now.  So, as soon as he registered and declared a Major, he dropped out x3  I then moved him back in with his parents, who were SO let down by their son xD

At home, his parents' friend Amanda was visiting.  I decided she would make a wonderful addition to the family, and Nathan having known her since he was a child went straight ahead and wooed and won her over.  They were married shortly after.  For his wedding, I made sure to invite the rest of the family over; Nathalia, Marcus and Jacob were all in attendance; wearing the same formal clothes as the actual Bride and Groom - d'oh!

I'm hoping to weed out the CC skin my Sims are getting stuck with because it's hideous.  It gives the men body hair, almost like a wear wolf, and the girls' bodies don't match their heads xD  So here's hoping the next generation gets rid of that.  Oh, and Nathan and Amanda are currently pregnant Big Grin  HUZZAH!

And that's it for now! Hope you're enjoying this :3

Majick <333

08-07-2010, 03:54 PM
Update for July 8th

Taylor and Sean became Elders, then not long after Amanda and Nathan had TWINS; again!  Natural twins seem to run in this family ... when they're not wanted/expected.  Both were girls this time, whom were named Ashley and Lindsey.  Both came out with Brown hair and Blue eyes, Lindsey got the CC Skin, so Ashley is going to be the heir it looks like xD

Taylor and Sean passed away not long after the girls became Toddlers, leaving lots of money behind.  Not that this family needs it at this point.  The family has over 1 million dollars in their name!  I may need to cheat and make them poor ... it feels weird having that kind of money, heh x3  I think Talyor and Sean were my favorites so far, honestly.  It was much sadder to see them die.

As toddlers the girls learned to walk and talk, were potty trained and even learned their nursery rhymes.  And I STILL love this skill table with it's drawing and blocks :3  The girls won't stop playing with it xD  So their creativity is crazy high already, lol.

Well, that's it for now.  Will be playing more throughout the day, so a second update MIGHT come this way.

Majick <333

12-07-2010, 03:46 AM
I like your legacy and am impressed with your sims (at least what you wrote). Smile  You make me want to play the Sims 2 again (if it actually worked on my computer).

Hi People!Smile I'm still here, I just don't post.