Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My Sims 2 -- Game & Family Updates
10-03-2010, 07:44 AM
Re: My Sims 2 -- Game & Family Updates
Update for March 10th - Pt. 1

Okay, when the 'Quads' became Toddlers I wrote down their stats, and here they are as follows from oldest to youngest:

Amber: Black hair, Blue Eyes, Light skin
Sagittarious - 3 sloppy, 4 shy, 10 active, 10 playful, 7 nice

Jewel: Brown hair, Grey eyes, Light skin
Sagittarious - 6 neat, 3 shy, 9 active, 7 playful, 4 grouchy

Ruby: Brown hair, Green eyes, Light skin
Scorpio - 10 neat, 3 shy, 9 active, 6 playful, 1 grouchy

Jacob: Black hair, Blue eyes, Medium skin
Capricorn - 10 neat, 3 shy, 2 lazy, 9 playful, 5 nice

Very nice!  Not a single one of them suffers from "First-Born Syndrome" Big Grin  This makes me very happy ^_^  Now that they are all Children, I have their pics to post :3  I think they are all absolutely adorable ^_^ I cannot wait to see what they'll look like as Teenagers, heehee.

A M B E R
[Image: AmberWestin.png]

[Image: AmberWestin2.png]

J E W E L
[Image: JewelWestin.png]

[Image: JewelWestin2.png]

R U B Y
[Image: RubyWestin.png]

[Image: RubyWestin2.png]

J A C O B

[Image: JacobWestin.png]

[Image: JacobWestin2.png]

As far as the heir goes ... I am really leaning toward Amber ... but I also like Ruby ... so we'll see x3  Although it's almost definitely going to be Amber, LoL.  I may try and post another update today, which is why this one is labled "Pt. 1" ;3  Whether or not there WILL be a 2nd part, I dunno yet :3  We shall see.

Majick <333

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
11-03-2010, 12:51 AM
Re: My Sims 2 -- Game &amp; Family Updates
Update for March 10th - Pt. 2

The family has moved into another house, one that better suits their needs :3  It's not my best house, that's for sure, but the space works well for them, I believe.  And, I've left a few un-needed things out as well - green house, pond, pool - and I am hoping that the 3 fruit-baring trees will be enough to keep my Sims happy x3

I did make sure to grab some of the stuff previous generations made / contributed to the house - like the Snapdragon plants, Stardusted wall sconses, and Stardusted Ceiling lamps, as well as Generation 1's Couldran, throne and book of spells :3  Things that are sentimental to me my Sims and all, you know?  x3  But ... I forgot their cat's tombstone :\  Ah well.  I'll make a pet cemetary or something and move it there later on if another family ever occupies that house again xD

The main reason I made another house for them is because of the Quads, the bedrooms simply didn't have enough space and there weren't enough bedrooms to go around - 3 children's bedrooms and 2 adult's bedrooms - so I made a house with 4 children's bedrooms and 2 adult's bedrooms to make sure they had the room they needed.  Each of the children's bedrooms were designed and decorated to include nursery items - crib, changing table, potty - as well as a bed and closet for when they become children / teenagers.  Multi functioning rooms are nice :3

Once the family moved into their new home, I had Sapphire and Phoenix go down to the Westin Bakery and do some sales ^_^  Sadly, I forgot that Sapphire doesn't have ... any ... badges yet x__x  I forgot to give her gold badges x3  roflmao ... but!  She did really well with basic sales and offer at cheap options.  So all-in-all I believe it was a good day for their bakery :3  Once they returned home, I decided they simply had too much money ... so I went and bought every single piece of every day clothes that appealed to me for both male and female, from toddler to elder xD

So yeah ... quite an update you have here, folks!  ^_^  Stay tuned, there's still more to come!  But not tonight ;3

Majick <333

12-03-2010, 03:23 AM
Update for March 11th

At the Ku Household: Drake, Suzie, Stephan and Morgan
The dogs Link and Zelda had 2 puppies - who were promptly given up for adoption - that I named Kairi and Vash because ... I suck at names xD  Morgan grew from Toddler to Child, their father invited over the Headmaster - and while cooking dinner Suzie set the kitchen on fire - and the two are now in Private School!  :3

Link and Zelda tried for puppies again, and this time they had 2 more puppies - which I named Nipper and Mandy - and who were also placed for adoption promptly.  So, a total of 4 Dalmatian puppies so far in the game, nice!  ^_^  I don't recall if I mentioned this or not, but both Link and Zelda were custom made Dalmatians, when I went to buy them I used the "create a dog" blank dog to make them both, so they are pretty much identicle except for some facial markings that Zelda has but not Link ^_^

At the Westin Household: Sapphire, Phoenix, Amber, Jewel, Ruby and Jacob
Sapphire made a couple calls; first she adopted Mandy!  The whole family has been wanting a puppy/kitten for a while now, so I figured why not :3  The next call was to invite the Headmaster over.  And, without any problems, the Quads were accepted to Private school!  My game was glitching, and the stupid Nanny wasn't coming over to watch the kids like she was supposed to ... so I had Sapphire switch back to the Slacker career so that someone would always be home with the kids; Phoenix works 11a - 6p, while Sapphire works 10p - 2a.

Once the dog grew from Puppy to Adult, the family went and adopted another custom made Dalmatian, whom I named Dipper - because he has a black muzzle, the tips of his front paws are black and the tip of his tail is black, too!  And now, Dipper and Mandy are expecting puppies of their own :3  I am very excited about this, also!  And guess what?  The quads grew up yet again!  They are now teenagers :3  So it's time to update all their information because soon I am going to need help picking between Amber and Ruby for heir!

AMBER
[Image: AmberWestin3.png]

Sagittarious, Family - Become Captain Hero
3 sloppy, 4 shy, 10 active, 10 playful, 7 nice

JEWEL
[Image: JewelWestin3.png]

Sagittarious, Plesure - Become Game Designer
6 neat, 3 shy, 9 active, 7 playful, 4 grouchy

RUBY
[Image: RubyWestin3.png]

Scorpio, Knowledge - Become Game Designer
10 neat, 3 shy, 9 active, 6 playful, 1 grouchy

JACOB
[Image: JacobWestin3.png]

Capricorn, Popularity - Become General
10 neat, 3 shy, 2 lazy, 9 playful, 5 nice

All right!  So, there they all are ladies and gents :3  I am still so happy with the fact that each girl came out with a different eye color Big Grin  But, it would seem they did suffer from first-born-syndrome in the appearance department.  Now that they are teens, you can really see how alike they look.  Which is okay, I guess, since they are "Quads" and all LOL x3  But, still.  Blue, Gray and Green eyes!  What a nice mix if you ask me.

Be Sure To Vote!!!

Majick <333

13-03-2010, 02:34 AM
Update for March 12th

All the Quads got jobs in the careers that will get them to their LTW achievements, all 4 became over achiever's and they've almost completely maxed out their skills!  What haven't been Maxed they can do so during college.  Speaking of which, they all got 9 scholarships and the Quads have moved to the new Westin Dorms, and things couldn't be better!

For starters, they all registered in different majors, which actually helps give them all a decent amount of play time :3  Castor Nova stopped by ... I tested him with all 3 girls; Amber and Castor have two bolts for each other, so I got them mingling and they are now engaged!!!  Then I realized ... he was the head of a Greek House, too!!! So, I had Jacob join ;3  At one point it was a want, but it rolled away before I could fulfill it x_X d'oh!  Ah well ^_^

Here is what we have
Jacob: Political Science Major; 8 am to 10 am
Ruby: Physics Major; 9 am to 11 am
Jewel: Mathematics Major; 1 pm to 3 pm
Amber: Biology Major; 5 pm to 7 pm

Which works out very nicely as I said :3  I've never had a Sim in a Greek House before ... so I'm not sure what the benefits are x3  Ah well, lol.  It's just neat to do something new ^_^ This is exciting!!!  And that's all for now, folks!

Majick <333

18-03-2010, 12:51 AM
Sorry no Updates, haven't been playing much, been sick and a bit busy.

10-05-2010, 09:01 PM
Sorry no updates xD  Been working, and just haven't had a lot of time until recently, and now I can't find the CD case that has my game in it x__x

As soon as I find that, I'm going to finish the Quad's college days (I think they're sophomores ... ick x_x) and move on with the game ^_^  I'm not going to bother playing extended families unless I get really bored, because then it'll get simply too complicated and I'll feel burnt out.  So, keep watching, I hope, and with any luck I'll have something for you soon!

Majick <333

14-05-2010, 01:14 AM
Update for May 13th

So, the Quads made it through their Junior and Senior years of college, huzzah!  Finally xD  So, into the Family Bin 3 of them went; Jacob, Jewel and Ruby, as Amber moved back into the family home.  Upon returning home, her mother took the oppertunity while her husband was at work to show her daughter the ways of the Witch; and thus Amber joins the line of Westin Witches, heehee!

Sadly, things between Amber and her College sweetheart didn't work out and I had to make a new man for her.  Mandy had 3 more puppies, which I think will be the last of their litters :3  I've forgotten how many she's had now x3  Oh well!  So, Amber and her new man, Michael, became engaged, and tried for a baby that same evening (successfully).  The next morning the two went to work, where they both reached the top of their careers and fullfilled their LTWs!

Once home, showered and changed, Amber and Michael are married :3  It was a small wedding, only Amber's parents were present, as her siblings are in the family bin and don't have any phones for me to call them over >__>  Oh well!  I'ma go play some more, and I'll let you know what happens later on! ^_^  But first, I have some Pictures for you!

Amber now that she's out of College
[Image: AmberWestin4.png]

Their Wedding

[Image: AmberGetsMarried.png]

Majick <333

14-05-2010, 06:38 PM
Update for May 14th

So, a LOT has happened in game today.  But, I think it's all better left said with pictures :3  Enjoy!

Amber and her Baby Bumps
[Image: AmberBump1.png]

[Image: AmberBump2.png]

A nice family dinner
[img width=600 height=514]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y216/Sontock/Sims2/WestinFamilyDinnerGen3and4.png[/img]

Time for the baby!  Please not twins ;__;
[Image: AmberHasABaby.png]

PHEW!  Only one.  Introducing Generation 5; Topaz Westin
[Image: TopazWestin.png]

Awww, grandmother, mother and grand/child ^_^
[Image: AmberSapphireandTopaz.png]

Time for Topaz to become a Toddler!
[Image: TopazFirstBirthday.png]

Awww, she's cute!!!
[Image: TopazasToddler.png]

Time to become a Child, she maxed out Charisma as a Toddler :3
[Image: TopazSecondBirthday.png]

Wow, she's very pretty!
[Image: TopazasChild.png]

And, here's a nice shot of the Westin Heirs; Generation 3, 4 and 5.
[img width=600 height=461]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y216/Sontock/Sims2/AmberSapphireandTopaz2.png[/img]

All right!  So that's that for today ^__^  Maybe, I might play a bit more and do another update, who knows, though x3  We'll see!!!  So, until next time!

Majick <333

14-05-2010, 11:17 PM
Second Update for May 14th

So, after playing a little longer I decided that as much as I love the house my Sims are in, it's just too small living space wise.  All the bedrooms are huge, which is good but the rest of the home (bathrooms and living room especially) were lacking in space, and since my Sims love to invite friends over they were always so darn cramped!

So, it took me about 2 hours but I built them a new home!  Complete with 4 car parking (previous house only had 2) green house with garden plots (previous house only had fruit trees) and a swimming pool - my sims are constantly rolling wants to go swimming so this should help with that, now x__x

Now that they are moved in, the next thing to do is to get Topaz into Private School and I will be breeding the dogs one more time, seeing as they had only had one litter; it was the Ku Family who's dogs had had two or three litters, heh.  The new home so far seems to be working nicely, although I only played for about 15 minutes after moving the family in.  So, I'm gonna go and play some more!  I'll check in and let you know how it's going later.

Majick <333

16-05-2010, 05:24 PM
Update for May 16th

Some of you - whoever is actually reading this - may have noticed this legacy is a bit lacking in the picture taking department.  Well, that's because I've found that taking pictures on a whim doesn't make me feel burnt out or overwhelmed, where in teh past, picture taking was a huge focus and I tended to lose interest very fast.  So, now, I feel like trying something new, and thus this way was decided.

A complete text based lineage with pictures here and there.  So far, it's working out very well!  I take pictures of special occasions, or when something neat/funny happens.  I also like taking the group photos.  Showing you the generations of the Westin family.  I'm really enjoying this family, and being 5 generations in with no troubles is nice for a change x3

Anywho!  Real update time xD  I've decided to keep Topaz an donly child.  Too many kids is just too overwhelming, and the household currently has 5 sims already, plus 2 adult dogs.  Mandy and Dipper had 3 more puppies, who have been named Todd, Copper and Daisy x3  Original, I know lol.

Topaz got into Private School, too!  Here are the results:

Total Score: 102/90  (food - 42, schmooze 60)
Time Left: 2:22

Other skills that Topaz has managed to complete thus far in her childhood include having studied up on Fire Safety, Anger Management, Lifelong Happiness, Physiology and Couples Counceling so far.  She still has one more to finish if I recall correctly, but I may be wrong  x3  She did manage to max out Charisma as a Toddler, and she's started on a few others, but most likely I'll have her finish maxing out her skills when she gets to University, hehe ^_^

I also changed all the Adults careers around to ensure there will always be someone home with Topaz right now as a child.  Both women are in the Paranormal career, seems fitting for Witches, no? - and the men are in the Education career - just because it has good pay and hours.  Sapphire and Phoenix have also entered into their elder years.  So, their days are numbered.  Kind of sad, really :\

Oh right!  I also rebuilt them a home x3  Can't remember if I said this before or not.  But, yeah.  Still 6 bedrooms, still 4 bathrooms.  But it's got a lot more to offer now - swimming pool, 4 car drive, green house and so forth.  I am liking this house a lot more than the other one, so much more room and the Sims seem happy, lol.  All right, that's it for now!  ^_^  Until next time!

Majick <333