Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Newbie..Need help!
01-03-2010, 07:13 AM
Newbie..Need help!
Hey guys/gals I was wondering if you all could help me out. My gf is a big Sims fan. Her birthday is coming up and I've been trying to find the Sims 1 game for her for ever now. Called all the local game stores and have come up empty. Then I had read somewhere that the sims deluxe is basically the same thing as the sims 1 but with upgrades. Yet again, I can't find it anywhere.

Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the Sims Deluxe for a lap top? She just bought a new laptop 2 months ago and it has Windows 7 on it. Not sure if that makes a difference. Anyways, Her birthday is on the 9th and I would love to surprise her with this gift! Thanks in advance!

With Respect,
-Ray
Quote this message in a reply
04-03-2010, 11:34 PM
Re: Newbie..Need help!
Hi Ray :3

I hope you understand that it's hard to find a copy of Sims 1 nowadays, but on Play.Com I'm SURE there's copies of Sims 1 somewhere out there, I've been checking it up lately, but if there's none for PC/Laptop/Windows 7 WHATEVER you have, I'm sure they would be a good copy on Amazon, but I know, it comes with the price of it coming late D: As it mostly does, but that's probably the only way to get a copy anymore.

So go to something like Amazon, Play.com ETC, and I'm sure you could find a copy somewhere, even if it takes a few days longer, I'm not sure, I'm not very good at explaining XD

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
Quote this message in a reply