Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
First Trailer
04-03-2010, 08:23 PM
Post: #1
First Trailer
Oh my god, this is amazing!

You can see the trailer here; http://uk.gamespot.com/pc/strategy/thesi...-trailer-1

I'll update this post when it becomes available on YouTube, which shouldn't hopefully be that long!

EDIT:; Here's the YouTube version;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUFeiW1MJlw

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
04-03-2010, 08:26 PM
Post: #2
Re: First Trailer
It looks awesome o.O

VAMOS EA,RELEASE THE SIMS 3 SOON!!!!!!!!
Quote this message in a reply
04-03-2010, 08:35 PM
Post: #3
Re: First Trailer
I know!!

Original post has been updated with the YouTube URL.

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
04-03-2010, 08:39 PM
Post: #4
Re: First Trailer
I saw that on SimPrograms literally an hour ago. I was going tp post it but you beat me to it just now. =P

I actually think, although this is not Seasons and I have my heart set on that, that this looks brilliant now, after watching the trailer. No where near as bad as WA was IMO. I'm actually looking forward a lot to this EP.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
04-03-2010, 09:02 PM
Post: #5
Re: First Trailer
Looks amazing!

So you actually get to follow them to work? and what happens to the rest of the careers?

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
04-03-2010, 09:05 PM
Post: #6
Re: First Trailer
I imagine you keep the normal careers, these select careers just have a huge focus? So if you want that option to focus on your career and get gameplay out of it, you can. If you don't, choose an old career.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
04-03-2010, 09:21 PM
Post: #7
Re: First Trailer
Yeah, that's probably how it goes

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
04-03-2010, 10:58 PM
Post: #8
Re: First Trailer
soooo excited  {clap}
If you look on the polish facebook site there are some different photos to the one on the english version
I also wonder if someone in the news career, can report on fires, it would be so cool it it appeared on the sim's tv

[Image: love-that-bass_siggi.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
04-03-2010, 11:19 PM
Post: #9
Re: First Trailer
Now after seeing this, I'm quite excited *eyes go swirly* It looks amazing, and very fun Big Grin

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
Quote this message in a reply
05-03-2010, 12:25 AM
Post: #10
Re: First Trailer
Holy Shiznit I am getting this game.    I want to be an inventor. 
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)