Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Will we Be able....
22-03-2008, 05:33 PM
Will we Be able....
[Image: screenshot_1946851.jpg]

Will we be able to travel through those hills or is there a boundry?
[Image: screenshot_1946861.jpg]

will we be able to go into those to place because they seem more for decoration? (the trwo buildings circled)
[Image: screenshot_1946771.jpg]

It seems as if we could live here above stores?
Tell me what you think. yea i know that the circles are hard to see :-\

[Image: Mommy.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
22-03-2008, 05:37 PM
Re: Will we Be able....
well i definately hope so to all of thoose...not sure about the mountains but i imagine they wouldn't create entire buildings for decroation...hopefully they will have a purpose and also the flats above the shops...well i certainly hope so because i really really want to build apartments!
22-03-2008, 05:37 PM
In the article they said every building was intractable, weather it be complete control of your sims after they are in there, or if they just disappear and go off to work (or school, or whatever it is)

For the mountains, I would think no, they seem more like decoration to me, but you will be able to create a park which you could include to have mountains

But I may be wrong, The Sims team always does surprise us ^-^

Believe nothing no matter where you read it or who has said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense. -Buddah<br /><br />(My Avatar) ==&gt; http://i29.tinypic.com/1zx6ttt.jpg<br /><br />[right][size=5pt]Cranberry Sauce[/size][/right]
22-03-2008, 05:39 PM
have you noticed the buildg has POLICE on it. It would usually have some jiberish.... hmm.. maybe a change??

22-03-2008, 05:43 PM
I'm not seeing where it says police...

Believe nothing no matter where you read it or who has said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense. -Buddah<br /><br />(My Avatar) ==&gt; http://i29.tinypic.com/1zx6ttt.jpg<br /><br />[right][size=5pt]Cranberry Sauce[/size][/right]
22-03-2008, 05:46 PM
the 2nd picture the building circled to the left. the building does say police.... Tongue

22-03-2008, 05:51 PM
Oh, I see it now

Haha slow moment...

I think that is one of the buildings that sims would go into for work (kind of like how the previewed the Science building)

I could be wrong though

Wouldn't it be fun to visit the burglars that you caught in your house it prison? Haha

22-03-2008, 05:53 PM
(22-03-2008 05:51 PM)MadeOfEyelashes link Wrote:Oh, I see it now

Haha slow moment...

I think that is one of the buildings that sims would go into for work (kind of like how the previewed the Science building)

I could be wrong though

Wouldn't it be fun to visit the burglars that you caught in your house it prison? Haha

yea that would be great to see those trouble makers in jail... and maybe see mrs.crumblebottom in there for beating up on random people... that would be like heaven... LOL ;D

22-03-2008, 05:55 PM
ohhhh maybe simish is actually going to be english now...i kinda want it but dont...im not sure i want to know what they're saying and to be honest i usually turn the sound off and listen to music Tongue
22-03-2008, 06:00 PM
(22-03-2008 05:55 PM)groovypancakes link Wrote:ohhhh maybe simish is actually going to be english now...i kinda want it but dont...im not sure i want to know what they're saying and to be honest i usually turn the sound off and listen to music Tongue

yea I DO THE SAME. I HAT LISTENING TO ALL THE JIBERISH SOMETIMES.