Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help!
19-05-2010, 08:43 PM (This post was last modified: 19-05-2010 09:08 PM by pinkwave.)
Help!
I have played the original Sims and all expansion packs and consider myself an expert from MANY hours of playing.  {rolleyes}

I have recently purchased Sims 2 Double Deluxe and have been playing for a couple of days now. I seem to be having a strange problem. I have created my own Sims (2 seperately) and they are now living together. I keep getting this pop-up every few seconds that says "Brenda says "You invited me to spend the night, but then you didn't let me get any sleep! I'm leaving!"" Well first of all I do not have any Brenda listed as a friend for either of my Sims and I have never invited her over? I cannot call her. She is not in my phone list. What the heck is going on? Is this a bug? Thanks in advance  

Nevermind! That was strange. I got one of my Sims to go to the park to see if I could find this Brenda (I didn't). When my Sim came home the pop-ups stopped, so that was a relief. Then I got a call from this Brenda and like I said neither of my Sims have met her. Strange  {unsure}
Quote this message in a reply
19-05-2010, 09:02 PM
Re: Help!
Sounds like a glitch I had once, I tried a lot of things, and ultimately I had to move my Sims out and back into their home to make the glitch go away.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
19-05-2010, 09:18 PM
Thanks for your quick reply  Smile Yes, that was why I went to the park. I thought it might change something. Apparently this Brenda really wants to be our friend  Big Grin I have no idea why, because we are now elderly and really quite boring  {blush}
19-05-2010, 09:24 PM
Did leaving the lot and coming back help you out at least?  :3

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie