Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
omg now my Sim has disappeared?
22-05-2010, 05:00 AM (This post was last modified: 22-05-2010 05:47 AM by pinkwave.)
omg now my Sim has disappeared?
{freaked} Ok, I had the problem of my Sims not waking up. It didn't happen all the time, but when it did I would use the cheat "move Objects on" and I could literally move them out of bed in Buy mode.
Well this time I did it, both of my Sims were standing there and then my wife Sim just disappeared. Even her head icon is gone. It's like she doesn't live there? My husband Sim still has her in his fears and wants. Where is she??? One minute she was standing there in her nightgown and now she's gone. Help! I'm playing Sims 2. She didn't die, she wasn't abducted and she didn't leave...I'm confused  {unsure} What next?   {wacko}

Oh my goodness, this game never ceases to amaze me. I looked a few things up, and I read (somewhere?) that if you leave the lot and come back, your missing Sim will be standing by the mailbox. Well I sent husband Sim to the park and low and behold when he came back wifey was standing by the mailbox. Her head thingy is there and everything seems fine...we shall see  {unsure} 
Quote this message in a reply