Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Divorces!!
22-03-2008, 08:41 PM
Re: Divorces!!
(22-03-2008 08:36 PM)nicki link Wrote:And I think you should be abel to break up at any time. Not just when the rel. points are bad.

totally agree! and alot of people have said this...hopefully they will take it into account...
Quote this message in a reply
22-03-2008, 08:42 PM
One thing that I always hated: When, say the mum, cheated on the dad and the dad caught her, the dad could break up with her but the mum couldn't because she didn't hate him enough. So breaking up whenever, instead of when the rel. points are bad is a great idea.

Twilight---best book ever<br /><br />*An official Twilighter
22-03-2008, 09:10 PM
child custody is great
also having an established realtionship other people know about like if you're married sim is having an affair with someone and that someone saw her/him with his/her spouse that someone won't get jealous (did that made any sence?)
and the ability to break up anytime if my sim fell in-love with another sim he could break up with his wife without hating each other

<br />[Image: event.png]
<br />
22-03-2008, 09:13 PM
huh???? Very confused here!!! :-\
22-03-2008, 09:17 PM
(22-03-2008 08:36 PM)nicki link Wrote:And I think you should be abel to break up at any time. Not just when the rel. points are bad.
I agree! Sometimes in real life you like someone else or something... but in sims you have to flirt with someone else then break up! I hate that!
22-03-2008, 09:18 PM
Smilewell ye i think i want that to happen in the sims 3 [move][/move] LOL!
22-03-2008, 09:22 PM
It would be nice if Sims could just get bored of their marriage or they feel that something is missing now and they get divorced... rather than all the drama of catching your spouse cheating on you. That's not the only reason people get divorced anymore  :Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
22-03-2008, 09:24 PM
(22-03-2008 09:22 PM)Cassie link Wrote:It would be nice if Sims could just get bored of their marriage or they feel that something is missing now and they get divorced... rather than all the drama of catching your spouse cheating on you. That's not the only reason people get divorced anymore  :Smile
You're right! That's what I was trying to say lol
22-03-2008, 09:30 PM
Good topic. I remember reading that a sim could bump into his/her ex wife about town w his/her new lover so its a great posibility becuz they could incorperate the "move out with sim" option. My only concern is that since you can only play one house at a time, I feel I would miss out on most of the childs life. I would have to go back and forth if that's an option.

I love the idea of bringing certain items with them, this could make for great stories!

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
22-03-2008, 10:02 PM
all fabulous ideas! ;D

Tick tock. Tick tock.<br />Only so long before my head explodes in anticipation of TS3. Big Grin