Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Just wondering
21-06-2010, 02:00 AM
Just wondering
I don't know if this will work but always wanted to figure a way to but are you able to create just a teen like Dustin and have him live in a house by himself? Or are you able to have a teen and a adult be in love with each other? Also if you are a teen are you able to move out to live on there own?
Quote this message in a reply
21-06-2010, 08:09 AM
Re: Just wondering
are you able to create just a teen like Dustin and have him live in a house by himself? You'd need Mods for that... Or you can just kill of the parents.
Or are you able to have a teen and a adult be in love with each other? Mods again...
Also if you are a teen are you able to move out to live on there own? No, Only if you go to college. Oh and mods again.
lol

Can't think of specific mods, havent played the sims 2 in awhile...
Good luck!

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
21-06-2010, 07:55 PM
I guess I could ask this but does anyone know what kind of mods I need or where I can get them? Or are there things that don't exsit for The Sims 2?
21-06-2010, 11:02 PM
Basicly I wanted to know is that can you have a teen treated like an adult? So the teen has more freedom and doesn't have to goto school etc.
22-06-2010, 11:09 PM
I' am going to have to assume that there isn't a mod for what I' am looking for??? Or are you guys trying to help me find one?
23-06-2010, 02:23 AM
You can move a teen with a parent to a home, and then let the parent move out.

Did you read about Inteenimater in the other thread you started? I gave you a link there. With Inteenimater teens don't have to go to school after seven sim days.

You can use the Drink of Life to keep the sim a teen for as long as you want.

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=278308
23-06-2010, 07:06 AM
Trying to download the Drink of Life thing isn't working. I did register to that site and then clicked the file but it says.

No cookies found!
No valid MTS login could be found. Please note that you must be logged into MTS to use this server.

Reasons for this not working are:

If you are logged in, then make sure you aren't using any kind of cookie blocker, like Norton Internet Security.
Try allowing "modthesims.info" in your security software for cookies.
MAKE SURE you have ticked the "Remember Me" option when logging in. If you do not, then you will not be able to download.

I' am logged in forsure but I can't download this file.  Sad
25-06-2010, 09:01 PM
I hope someone else can help you with that! I don't have an answer.  {unsure}
06-07-2010, 06:37 PM
I only know about the Elixir of Life from the aspiration purchases, and I don't even know if it works on a teenager. But you could try that as long as you can keep their aspirations high enough to keep buying one.
07-07-2010, 11:17 AM
Ok I have used the Inteenimater and it make it so adults and teens can have s3x together and get married. But is there a way that you can have them move in with you?