Login:
or Register

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
the sims 3 1.14.11 no cd downloand w/ crack
11-07-2010, 06:36 PM
the sims 3 1.14.11 no cd downloand w/ crack
i have a MAJOR problem. ok i cant afford to buy the sims 3 so i downloaded it along w/ the no cd crack. and i updated it to 1.14.11 w/ the no cd crack and now when i open up my saved game and press play[the games was saved under pause] my game would comletely close down on me. and also even b4 all this 1 of my sims has a glich.he keeps his arm up as if he's holding a new born and then puts his arm down then bring it back up.he does that in everything he does.itsSOOO ANNOYING!!! but my major problem is stopping the game from closing down.please help me.
{no} {cursing} {mad} {evilglare} Sad
11-07-2010, 06:40 PM
Re: the sims 3 1.14.11 no cd downloand w/ crack
As far as I know, Wee can't talk about this on the site. Smile
But I'll recommend a reinstallation, I know I used to hate re installing whenever I had a problem but it almost always usually works. Big Grin

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
13-12-2010, 07:42 AM
RE: the sims 3 1.14.11 no cd downloand w/ crack
Well, this is a common issue found on most pirated games. Anyway, this occurs mainly due to greed because first of all you are not paying for the game and second you are trying to ask more from something that is free. Do one thing! Reinstall and stay with the original version!

hhgregg
15-12-2010, 12:24 AM
RE: the sims 3 1.14.11 no cd downloand w/ crack
While we can talk about a lot on SimsForums, one of the things that is strictly prohibited from being talked about is illegal downloading of the game.

Thread locked.

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
Thread Closed