Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
eMachines T1100 upgraded
15-07-2010, 01:44 AM
eMachines T1100 upgraded
I did 2 months agao upgraded my video card to ATI Radeon 7200 32MB. Now I was wondering that will it play The Sims 2 Nightlife and other expansion packs? I have a 1 gHz Celeron with 512mb of system ram and a 60GB hard drive.
Quote this message in a reply
15-07-2010, 02:04 AM
Re: eMachines T1100 upgraded
There is a really neat tool that EA provides that can check your computer specs and tell you what meets requirements and what doesn't for whatever EA game you want. Here is the download link EA provides when going through the screens of trying to contact them.
15-07-2010, 02:05 AM
Re: eMachines T1100 upgraded
Also, Here. Smile

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
10-02-2011, 12:28 AM
RE: eMachines T1100 upgraded
I can tell you now that your CPU and RAM certainly will come up short and that video card seems like it might be a loss... Even back when I had a 1.8Ghz Sempron Processor it still was not enough to really enjoy the game the way it's meant to be so based on that alone... Really 2.4GHz and above really allows the game to shine. Not to mention it's best to have 2GB of RAM if possible because for each Expansion or Stuff Pack you add, more RAM is needed. Certainly there are much better video cards. Do you know whether you have an AGP or PCI slot? Why do I suspect you only have PCI? Because that right there will hold you back quite a bit. There are some modern cards for AGP. Certainly they're not the biggest or the best but depending on what card you get, they will play the game fairly well. It seems to me like it might be time for you to get a new computer. I don't even want to guess what Operating System you're on.