Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
uh oh!
19-07-2010, 08:30 PM (This post was last modified: 19-07-2010 08:56 PM by pinkwave.)
uh oh!
o.O I'm not sure if this is a technical question? I hope not! I can't seem to take off my Sims glasses (cool shades) from aspirations rewards. I've tried clicking on the stand, clicking on my Sim (no prompt for taking them off) and even deleting the stand....nothing!

If I can't take them off and I quit the game without saving, will the game just go back to my last time in the house before going to a community lot? I've always wondered how far it would go back so I thought I'd throw that question in here too.  {unsure}

Thanks in advance  Smile

Ummm, nevermind  {blush} The first time my Sim talked to someone, they automatically came off. They stayed on while showering and sleeping, so I was skeeeered!  o.O I'd still like to know the second question though  {unsure}

Ok, Now that I'm here....Sandy Bruty is being a real pain (as am I?  {blush}) She keeps knocking over my Sims garbage. She is shown as a crush and the relationship is 96/75. She is not furious (although she was quite awhile back). How can I stop her from doing this? My Sim just got over being sick...I'm worried about his health!  {mad}
Quote this message in a reply
20-07-2010, 01:25 AM
Re: uh oh!
The sims kick over the trash can when their aspiration meter is in the red.  I don't know how to keep a neighbor from kicking it over though. 

If you quit without saving it will go back to your last save point.
20-07-2010, 11:19 PM
I use the move_objects on/off cheat and, if you have a fenced in yard, move the trash can to the back yard where random sims cannot get to it.  I hate when Sims knock my trash over and I end up with roaches everywhere x__x

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
21-07-2010, 03:19 AM
Wow, that's brilliant! Why didn't I think of that? I'm just so used to the trash staying where it is I guess? I finally clued in and locked my money tree in a room only my Sim can get into. Took me awhile!  {rolleyes} I got tired of my so called sim friends stealing my money!