Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Favorite EP or SP and Why?
25-07-2010, 02:39 AM
Favorite EP or SP and Why?
Hey guys, just thinking about the past games and I'm wondering which EP or SP was your favorite and why,
because it is so interesting to see what people like about the EPs and SPs of sims 2 Smile

[Image: love-that-bass_siggi.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
10-02-2011, 12:39 AM (This post was last modified: 10-02-2011 12:40 AM by PunkRockGoth1988.)
RE: Favorite EP or SP and Why?
Favorite EP: Seasons
Because it's just so much easier to keep track of where I am in the family rotation with the Seasons.

Favorite SP: Ikea Stuff and Kitchen and Bath Stuff...
Because of the new items... I really need to get Family Fun Stuff again and Teen Style Stuff...
11-02-2011, 07:23 AM
RE: Favorite EP or SP and Why?
I like them all because..

University, the time at the campus can be fun when the sims hang out together, and I like the cow mascots, baristas and the careers. University is better when you have more EPs. Heart

Nightlife, I love the bars, nightclubs, restaurants and cars and the Downtown neighborhood! I love this EP! Heart

Open for Business, It's fun to own shops! Smile

Pets, who doesn't love animals? I do! Cool

Seasons, I love the weather! Seasons is a must have if you get Bon Voyage. It makes the vacations so much fun! Heart

Bon Voyage, I really like this EP! Beautiful places where the vacation can be relaxing, fun and romantic. Heart

FreeTime, the hobbies and contests are fun!

Apartment Life, apartments! Need I say more? Ok, butlers too! Tongue

I wish they made EPs this good for Sims 3 as well. Undecided

Favourite SP.. Hmmz.. IKEA Stuff, Teen Style Stuff, Kitchen and Bath Stuff and Holiday Party Pack.