Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
my sims can't age!
22-12-2010, 06:03 PM
my sims can't age!
help me, because whatever i do, my sims can't age anymore.
i checked the options but the aging was on. i tried the cheats but also that didn't worked out.
they just stand there, cheering like normal, but that's it. they can't age anymore. i removed all games and reinstal them, but that didn't helped either.
everythime i have to reset my celebrating sim with the cheatbar or he keeps cheering.
help me, i anybode knows what's wrong, please tell me how i can fix it.
thx alot!
Quote this message in a reply
23-12-2010, 11:43 PM
RE: my sims can't age!
(22-12-2010 06:03 PM)6simser6 Wrote:  help me, because whatever i do, my sims can't age anymore.
i checked the options but the aging was on. i tried the cheats but also that didn't worked out.
they just stand there, cheering like normal, but that's it. they can't age anymore. i removed all games and reinstal them, but that didn't helped either.
everythime i have to reset my celebrating sim with the cheatbar or he keeps cheering.
thx alot!

Are you using any mods in the game - particularly 'core' mods?

[Image: 135762.jpg]
26-12-2010, 12:18 PM
RE: my sims can't age!
(23-12-2010 11:43 PM)WaffenThinMint Wrote:  
(22-12-2010 06:03 PM)6simser6 Wrote:  help me, because whatever i do, my sims can't age anymore.
thx alot!

Are you using any mods in the game - particularly 'core' mods?
'core'mods? yeah, i'm a amateur on a things like that.. what a 'core'mods?
can you give me an example? sorry for sounding dumb but i have no idea what that is hehe Smile