Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Mansions
22-03-2008, 11:08 PM
Post: #1
Mansions
I hope that we can build mansions. It would be so cool, you could have everything you want and more. I hope you can have a live in main, or nanny with you. She knows, she is the main/nanny. The sims act a certain way around people with certain income. I was just thinking about that, when I was looking at college brochues, ( Don't ask, it just came to me!)
Quote this message in a reply
22-03-2008, 11:12 PM
Post: #2
Re: Mansions
live in nanny would be cool but i think they need to improve the nanny she is so annoying and hardly ever looks after the kids! she like lives in the swimming pool! lol
Quote this message in a reply
22-03-2008, 11:18 PM
Post: #3
Re: Mansions
(22-03-2008 11:12 PM)groovypancakes link Wrote:live in nanny would be cool but i think they need to improve the nanny she is so annoying and hardly ever looks after the kids! she like lives in the swimming pool! lol
true dat groovy Smile
Quote this message in a reply
22-03-2008, 11:20 PM
Post: #4
Re: Mansions
we could build mansions in TS2. i built like twenty of them. they were just not as beautiful.

Tick tock. Tick tock.<br />Only so long before my head explodes in anticipation of TS3. Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
22-03-2008, 11:26 PM
Post: #5
Re: Mansions
all my house kinda looked the same...so im glad it wont be like that this time! well i hope it wont anyway!
Quote this message in a reply
22-03-2008, 11:55 PM
Post: #6
Re: Mansions
In the TS2 there was a sense of wealth status established in the gam but,I feel they need to make the sims more aware of social status.I always wanted sims to react a certain way to how rich my sim was.
Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2008, 12:52 AM
Post: #7
Re: Mansions
how fully you dont have to watch people biuld the house like you have blue prints and then some people drinve and you watch them build
Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2008, 05:43 PM
Post: #8
Re: Mansions
Great idea! I would like to have a live in nanny and a butler too!!

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2008, 05:47 PM
Post: #9
Re: Mansions
the social classes idea is really good.

Tick tock. Tick tock.<br />Only so long before my head explodes in anticipation of TS3. Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
25-03-2008, 04:25 AM
Post: #10
Re: Mansions
(22-03-2008 11:12 PM)groovypancakes link Wrote:live in nanny would be cool but i think they need to improve the nanny she is so annoying and hardly ever looks after the kids! she like lives in the swimming pool! lol
Yeah when I had a nanny in the sims 2 she barely did anything she ingonred my six toddlers, took a shower in my house, and kept passing out.  :Smile
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)