Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I Upload this Sim?
16-03-2011, 12:22 AM (This post was last modified: 16-03-2011 12:24 AM by Cassie.)
RE: Should I Upload this Sim?
Sorry =\
Trust me, it hasn't been easy sailing with mine either... just had to update my graphics card online a couple days ago because the game randomly started crashing again. And the patches HATE me, they mess everything up. I have a lot of problems with it too.

I just purchased all the Sims EPs and SPs aside from the basegame and Ambitions, which I already have, on Amazon.
I, uh, previously might have had cracked versions... but I am working to be good now, and I spent good cash on 'em.

Jesus, it came to so much when I popped them all into my virtual basket, I nearly had a mind fart.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
16-03-2011, 12:24 AM
I think I need a separate computer that is only used for gaming like TS3. That way, I can add all the EP's and stuff.
TS3 lied about TS3 being able to run okay on old computer. the fack.
16-03-2011, 12:25 AM
Could you post your dxdiag?

16-03-2011, 12:26 AM
I'm sorry? My head couldn't process/understand what you just said. my what? Tongue
16-03-2011, 12:30 AM
If you're on the computer you play TS3 on, that is. Go to the start menu, put 'dxdiag' into the search box, press 'save all information' save it wherever. It will be a text document that you can paste as a post on here. It just reveals the diagnostics of your computer, nothing personal or anything.

16-03-2011, 12:32 AM
All of it? Ok

Attached File(s)
.txt  DxDiag.txt (Size: 41.75 KB / Downloads: 2)
16-03-2011, 01:00 AM
Um, according to that, your computer owns mine in a lot of aspects, including ram... you have almost double what I've got going on, so there's another issue here I think. Try updating you graphics card...

http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us

16-03-2011, 01:04 AM
yeah, I always knew it was my graphics card. my step dad also has to check my computer because my internet works slow. I might switch to Google Chrome right now. But, my videos and programs start slow sometimes. Idk why my Host Process stops working.
16-03-2011, 01:08 AM
Well your computer is sufficient in regards to requirements, but TS3 picks and chooses computers it wants to work with, so it could be a variety of underlying issues causing the problem. You should get it checked out if it's slow.

Guess what... I'm consdering posting on the official forums. O.O

I know, they're nutjobs (I say that in an endearing way... yeah).... but at least they play TS3. I'm kind of deprived being the sole Simmer on here. xD

16-03-2011, 01:10 AM
Haha, sorry, where's official forums? Tongue