Creddie [Carly&Freddie]
Cam [Carly&Sam]
Spam [Spencer&Sam]
Felanie [Freddie&Melanie]
Sibby [Sam&Gibby]
Cibby [Carly&Gibby]
Fencer [Freddie&Spencer]
None/I don't watch the show
RENA, STOP GETTING ATTACHED TO TV SHOWS. FAR OUT.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
iCarly Appreciation Thread!
30-03-2011, 12:30 PM (This post was last modified: 24-02-2014 07:07 AM by Rena.)
Exclamation iCarly Appreciation Thread!
-
Quote this message in a reply
31-03-2011, 08:42 PM
RE: iCarly Appreciation Thread!
I'm heeeere! xD
Sorry for leaving you hanging there.
*huggles Rena & thread*

OK, this si how I can picture going down.

.::EPISODE STARTS::.
They're filming the wbeshow, they always seem to start the show like that. They do the old spice parody with Gibby and Spencer appears somehow. I literally think that will be the only appearnce for Gibby. I don't believe they'll be a subplot in this, since it wasn't mentioned in either synopsis, and if there is we'll only visit it once or twice tops.
.::CREDITS ROLL::.
The scene where Sam and Freddie arm wrestling appears, after that the teacher reveals about the lock-in and how they have to do some project during that time. They invite Brad to the iCarly studio where he has this project proposal or whatever (if you see that snippet Dan posted, it's a scene in the studio and Sam's like 'that's interesting' or something to Brad, or maybe Freddie.
Carly and Freddie are noticing that Sam is seemingly smitten with Brad, but really they're getting the wrong end of the stick.

I don't really know where I'm going with this, but anyway, they use the mood-reader app (which could have something to do with the project but probably not) on Sam. When Sam looks left, it says she's bored, when she looks right, she's hungry, when she looks directly ahead (where Freddie is) it says she's in love, hence Freddie's shocked face. I totally stole that idea from the Sidekicks forum, but yeah.

Carly sees this or Freddie reveals it to her, and she sets Sam and Brad (BAM! ship name xD) up in the cafeteria or wherever they are in the promo. Brad leaves after a quick chat with Sam because neither of them are crushing, Carly is spying through the window as seen in the promo (I think she's looking at Sam and Brad, not Sam and Freddie) and she has a shocked face when she sees that the pair aren't getting loved-up like she thinks they should be, and that Brad is leaving. She calls Sam out, tells her to make a move (as witnessed again in the promo) but then Sam says she's leaving and goes outside.

It does say on one of the posters in the promo that students can't leave without an adult, but why would Sam care? xP It's in her character to ignore the rules. As she's leaving, Freddie stops her (either because he wants to or because Carly tries to get him to talk to her about Brad and convince her to put her feelings out there), so he's talking to her, all gorgeously as we see in the promo.

She's takes Carly and Freddie's advice and acts out on her feelings impulsively, kissing Freddie during/after his speech.

You know on the original promo where they're looking at each other, and they're kind of far apart and Sam looks awkward and Freddie is breathing heavy? Pretty sure something just went down there. Sam probably just almost kissed, or actually kissed, Freddie. Whether he responds to that kiss and reciprocates, I have no idea, but damn I hope he does. Then that scene happens that I just explained, where they look awkward and like wtf did we just do?

Freddie is confused and this is where I'm confused also. I'm not sure how Dan's going to deal with this, how it's going to end. I'm pretty sure they aren't getting together. So either Freddie tells Sam that they should get their feelings sorted first and puts any relationship on hold for now, or he totally turns her down (so unlikely).

Or maybe they kiss, they look awkward, and then Spencer runs in playing the banjo and the episode ends on a cliffhanger.

Spencer and his banjo, ey... Rolleyes

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
01-04-2011, 06:02 AM
I'm very positive that long comments will be written here. lol
01-04-2011, 01:17 PM (This post was last modified: 01-04-2011 01:17 PM by Cassie.)
You need to watch the show on Saturday, just to give it more views. Please, please, please? It has to beat iSYL. xP

01-04-2011, 05:48 PM
okay I will! :'DDD
01-04-2011, 06:16 PM
Thankerz.

Do you own a US iTunes account Steven? Because I could use your help. I'll pay you for it (technically).

01-04-2011, 06:17 PM
Yes I have an account on iTunes (US) Tongue I want a (UK) one too haha
01-04-2011, 07:54 PM
I don't think it's on here. Maybe on Sky.

[center][Image: jZwBSkZFApwr9ym65iLlFoaGo1_500.jpg]
[center]
02-04-2011, 01:17 AM
Could you buy me the new episode of iCarly in HD next Saturday like straight away? I can send you the money on paypal Smile

02-04-2011, 02:12 AM
Can you tell me how to do that? Tongue