Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hello! Sims fan here!
21-04-2011, 06:52 PM
Hello! Sims fan here!
Hi there, everysim!

I've decided to join this forum, since I thought it would be great to chat and share my adventures in The Sims with everyone. Big Grin

Well, let me introduce myself.
I started playing The Sims back then when I was 7. I totally enjoyed The Sims 1. On my PC.
I had a few expansion packs, which are The Sims Superstar, and Vacation. :/
Not that much, right? Big Grin

And then I took a really long break from The Sims until I got my first PS2, which was when I was 9. I bought The Sims 2, and every expansion pack they have for the console. I loved the new third person feature they had, and it was nice, because there was plenty of cool objects and furnitures they had, which I missed. I enjoyed The Sims 2 Pets a lot. Though I thought The Sims 2 Castaway was super boring, and I think many people forgotten about that expansion pack.

Nice. When The Sims 3 came out, I didn't buy it. I played it on the Cybercafes near my area, to try it out. It was fantabulous, the graphics are nice, the gameplay is good, and of course, the theme song/soundtrack was tremendous!!
I then took a long break from playing The Sims 3.

Last year, around September, I bought myself a PS3, and played a few other games. Then around December, I bought the console version of The Sims 3.
It was nice, with the new feature - KARMA POWERS! I love to do the evil stuff and watch Sims panic. Tongue

Anyways, I've been playing The Sims 3 on the console version until today, I bought the PC version of it. Yes, I know, I was late, well that's because I didn't have much time to play, and go hardcore on The Sims! Tongue
I'm a super mega obsessed person with The Sims, and yeah, finally, after messing around with the PS3 version of The Sims 3, I bought the PC version, since my friends told me there's more customization, modding, and downloads available for it. I'm also planning to get an expansion pack for it, so if you don't mind please recommend me a nice TS3 expansion pack. (Maybe Late Night? Not sure.)

So, yeah, =P[/font]
Quote this message in a reply
21-04-2011, 08:50 PM
RE: Hello! Sims fan here!
Nice to have a new addition to our crazy sims fans group! Big Grin Welcome! I'm Ahmed. Smile

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
23-04-2011, 08:31 AM
Welcome aboard!

[Image: 135762.jpg]
24-04-2011, 10:25 PM
Welcome! My name is Paul and I hope you like it here! Big Grin I say you get Late Night, it's pretty spiffy IMO. Smile

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
24-04-2011, 11:03 PM
Herroh o: So are you planning to do anything with TS3, like legacies, challenges, CC making? I'm a big legacy person c:
25-04-2011, 08:22 AM
Hi! I'm Robert. Smile Welcome.

[center][Image: jZwBSkZFApwr9ym65iLlFoaGo1_500.jpg]
[center]
25-04-2011, 02:23 PM
I thought you were Bobby o:
26-04-2011, 10:41 AM
lol, Robert, Bobby, Rob, Robbie, Bobert. It's all the same really. You can call me anything, just don't call me Bob... Tongue

[center][Image: jZwBSkZFApwr9ym65iLlFoaGo1_500.jpg]
[center]
01-05-2011, 10:03 AM
Hello! I would recomend either Ambitions or Late Night. They're both really good. I prefer Ambitions though.