Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
c: I'm new
23-04-2011, 05:33 AM
Heart c: I'm new
Well, hello there, fellow Simmers. I'm here to talk about Sims o:

I was born in Chicago at the age of 0. Two years later, I moved to Minnesota where I still reside to date.

I'm a big MMORPG person so most of the time I'll be doing or thinking something that doesn't relate to Sims, but other than that, I love Sims and I've been playing Sim games for a long time.

I currently only play Sims 3 with no EPs, but I love legacies and challenges. Most of the time, however, I don't document them. I got a new blog site thing where I'll post everything which can be found here. Wordpress hates me, so I've always used Blogspot for hosting.

I make all my own lots and they turn out quite good, if I do say so myself. If I was a sim and had unlimited Simoleans I would buy a huge mansion and live my life there, but in reality, I hope to do something with philosophy or psychology when I'm older (I'm still in grade school).

I hope I get the opprotunity to befriend everyone here and watch the site grow! Thanks!
Quote this message in a reply
23-04-2011, 08:33 AM
RE: c: I'm new
Howdy, and welcome!

[Image: 135762.jpg]
23-04-2011, 01:08 PM
Hello -hug- I hope that I can see this site grow because I'll be a Simmer For Life no matter what I do, I love love love Sims and I still remember the moment I picked up TS2 at Best Buy.... Installing it...Playing the Broke household and trying to make my own Sims. I remember Dustin eating chips in the living room and I remember virtually everything even though this was both the first and last time I played this household...

I guess I'm one of the younger Simmers out there, I was under 13 at the moment. I had done some research on the game
and I remember thinking after I saw the rating, "When I'm older, I wanna play this game". I told my mother that, and seeing how TS2 was discounted at the moment, she got me NL and Base Game.

After my experience with the Broke household, I decided to make my own Sims. I made a family of six, which was way too much for me to handle. Without realizing it, I had made my own Simself plus Simselves of all the people in my family in real life. I moved them into a lot that was by Dina and Nina Caliente's or something? I ran out of bedrooms so two of the Sims had to sleep on the roof and one outside. I remember throwing a party and my Simself peeing her pants.

Does anyone have any similar memories?
24-04-2011, 08:36 PM
LOL! Yes, best always to start with one Sim and work your way up to more (marriage, kids, and so on) rather than jump in the deep end Big Grin

[Image: 135762.jpg]
24-04-2011, 10:23 PM
Hey there! Smile My name's Paul, and I come on here every once in a while (stupid high school takes away all my time Sad ) but I'm trying to stay here forever now! Tongue Welcome to the forums and I hope ya like it here! Big Grin

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present