Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sim Ages???
18-03-2008, 04:32 AM
Re: Sim Ages???
That would be totally awesome! I love old buildings!

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2008, 04:36 AM
I like the smell of old buildings, mainly, but the look is nice too.

haha, like I'd be able to smell the buildings in The Sims...

~The Great And Powerful Moz<br /><br />tons of info about The Sims 3.<br />http://www.sims3.com/the_sims_3/check_this_out-t976.0.html
18-03-2008, 09:23 AM
Plants and trees shud b agin too.. it wudn b interestin if the sims only age.. things around them shud change too Smile

[glow=pink,2,300]✿*゚‘゚・✿♥ѕÂ¢αяℓєтт ωαтєяѕ..νισℓєт ѕкуz...¢αηт υ нєαя тнιѕ ωσяℓ∂ѕ ¢яуѕ♥..?✿*゚‘゚・✿ [/glow]<br /><br />[glow=purple,2,300] What do u see behind my blue eyes..? Is beauty all u see in me..? Thn I'll hate u for who pretend 2 be..[/glow]
18-03-2008, 10:02 AM
(17-03-2008 05:57 AM)caileyrocks1 link Wrote:Wouldn't it make the game much more improved if you could actualy have ages for your sim? (ect. Instead of 'teen', 'adult', ect. it could be '14' '27') More like that. And your sims could actulay go through real life-cycling routines? Please tell me what you think!  Wink

That would be really cool. But unless we want a lot of birthday celebration, they have to do something smart. Like maybe... Age 1-5 just passes by. Age 6 we get the chance to celebrate, and the sim goes to school at this age. Age 7-12 goes by. At age 13 we have a party, our sim is now a teen. Age 13-17 passes by. Age 18 is huge.... has to celebrate... And so on..

Hope you understand what I mean  Big Grin

[center][move]The Sims 3 - Coming 2009<br />Check out my norwegian fansite[/move][/center]
18-03-2008, 10:18 AM
I got it ;D I like makin bdays for kids and toddlers mostly, i don do teen bdays alot. I hope the sims don age too fast though  Smile

[glow=pink,2,300]✿*゚‘゚・✿♥ѕÂ¢αяℓєтт ωαтєяѕ..νισℓєт ѕкуz...¢αηт υ нєαя тнιѕ ωσяℓ∂ѕ ¢яуѕ♥..?✿*゚‘゚・✿ [/glow]<br /><br />[glow=purple,2,300] What do u see behind my blue eyes..? Is beauty all u see in me..? Thn I'll hate u for who pretend 2 be..[/glow]
18-03-2008, 02:20 PM
Me too

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
18-03-2008, 09:44 PM
I used to really want more sim age groups such as preteen, middle-aged ect, but now i really like the idea of the process being very gradual. Isn't realism what The Sims 3 is suppossed to be about anyway?

JI-AR and the Top 11 Rock!!!<br /><br />He's got a weapon!!!-RH<br />&nbsp; &nbsp; I knew iiiiiiittttttt!!!!!!!!!!!-LM<br />See yalz later!<br /><br />Ps- &quot;i know someone who wants your hat&quot; -a loyal Jiar fan
18-03-2008, 09:54 PM
YES YES YES i want that feature the most it would be soooo awesome!