Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What's going on in your game right now?
08-06-2011, 09:19 AM
Smile What's going on in your game right now?
I just made up a challenge I like to call the 'Dream House Legacy'. What you do is, you make your dream house, then move your sims into an affordable house. Keep working until you have enough money for the dream house. It might not be in the first generation which is why I called it the 'Dream house LEGACY'. I made Amari, Darren, and their maid Riya.

My plan is for Riya to do the housework and supervise the kids, and Amari and Darren to both get jobs. BUT, I put Amari and Darren on the bed. Then I clicked 'Try for baby' and Amari said no. I am not happy about this. Tommorow, after school, I am planning on making their relationship full and getting Amari in a good mood.

Then maybe she'll say yes.
Quote this message in a reply
16-06-2011, 05:43 PM
RE: What's going on in your game right now?
(08-06-2011 09:19 AM)sammizu0 Wrote:  I just made up a challenge I like to call the 'Dream House Legacy'. What you do is, you make your dream house, then move your sims into an affordable house. Keep working until you have enough money for the dream house. It might not be in the first generation which is why I called it the 'Dream house LEGACY'. I made Amari, Darren, and their maid Riya.

My plan is for Riya to do the housework and supervise the kids, and Amari and Darren to both get jobs. BUT, I put Amari and Darren on the bed. Then I clicked 'Try for baby' and Amari said no. I am not happy about this. Tommorow, after school, I am planning on making their relationship full and getting Amari in a good mood.

Nice one! How about posting some updates with screenshots showing how your legacy is progressing?

[Image: 135762.jpg]
21-06-2011, 07:02 AM
(16-06-2011 05:43 PM)WaffenThinMint Wrote:  
(08-06-2011 09:19 AM)sammizu0 Wrote:  I just made up a challenge I like to call the 'Dream House Legacy'. What you do is, you make your dream house, then move your sims into an affordable house. Keep working until you have enough money for the dream house. It might not be in the first generation which is why I called it the 'Dream house LEGACY'. I made Amari, Darren, and their maid Riya.

Nice one! How about posting some updates with screenshots showing how your legacy is progressing?

Oh I'm sorry but my harddrive got reformatted. >Sad dang it!
25-06-2011, 07:38 AM
Lightbulb RE: What's going on in your game right now?
Here's a fun idea...something fun to do.
I built a small building in my sim's backyard. We'll call it a guesthouse. I furnished it with a toilet, a tv, several beds and a fridge.
The purpose of this little building is quite sinister hence the username but you'll find it provides some interesting observations.
What I do is invite neighbor sims over for a party and bring them into the guesthouse. Once they are all inside I take my sim out of the guesthouse and then go into build mode with the others still inside. In build mode I remove the door/entrance to the guesthouse and put a wall in place; then, Viola, the neighbors are trapped. It's pretty interesting to see the different behaviors and thought bubbles from these sims after they've been in there a while. Remove the toilets and beds for some really odd results. The duration of their stay is up to you. Other strange things occur but I'll let you discover that on your own.
Happy trapping....Big Grin

SinisterSim
28-06-2011, 04:18 PM
My current "Sport's Legend" sim is being put up to treatment in the spa (6 work days of intense physical work, geez...) and his newly married sweetheart is trying to finish up a biography of Susan Wainwright (showed up as an opportunity)..
22-07-2011, 09:58 PM
I built a fully furnished basement under my sims house and made a little blue elf man then teleported him into the basement. he can't get out now so i'm seeing how long he can last without getting too stir crazy Smile
24-07-2011, 06:14 PM
Heyyy guys! I'm a new member Smile I still have absolutely NO idea what a Legacy is. I don't have Generations, my only expansion is World Adventures but I honestly can't wait for Pets to come out! Currently in my active household I only have one Sim because personally, I think it's way easier to only have one Sim to control, lol. Her name's Victoria and she's in the criminal career track right now, hence my username, hehe. Her lifetime wish is to have a wide range of nectar in her nectar cellar (don't remember the exact name for this lifetime wish) and also to have nectar worth some amount of simoleons (can't remember that either, sorry) so I gave her the green thumb trait and loves the outdoors and even angler so she could catch some good fertilizers. I had also built a house in the town that costs quite a bit of simoleons so my Sim's working really hard to earn enough to buy that house, hehe. She was a mad scientist before but I got bored of her whacky mad scientist look that I made her switch to the criminal career track.
28-07-2011, 09:36 PM
Anyone else looking forward to Town Life Stuff - or are you all underwhelmed at the prospect? Big Grin

[Image: 135762.jpg]
26-08-2011, 05:08 PM
In my game, Sandra and Ethan LeStrelle are just busy as usual... they're college drop-out friends keep on coming to stay with them because they have no home... it is very annoying, time spending, and unfair. Sandra and Ethan are struggling in their very poor neighborhood with their very tiny house because neither of them seem to be able to get jobs. They are thinking about having a child, but want to move to a better area first. Undecided

Peach skin, brunette hair, hazel eyes, thin body, dark clothes... and a Sim is my match. Tongue

But beware, any Sim even looks like me in any way might have a temptation to be a little bit of a hassle... just because I exist. Cool
26-08-2011, 06:05 PM
Since my classmates have been tugging me into playing Sims Social, I've not really touched Sims 3 for a while, but I've been toying around in Sims 1 though.. Big Grin