Login:
or Register

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Preteen pregnancy
02-04-2008, 11:15 PM
Re: Preteen pregnancy
Seems this idea really isn't popular at all...and I can understand why. Just how realistic are you trying to make this game? Check my sig, please.

Besides, preteens? Definitely not.

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
02-04-2008, 11:42 PM
I don't see anything wrong with it. Pregnancy is pregnancy, no matter who's pregnant. I'm a preteen and I stay home alone ALL the time! I could take care of a baby if I needed to, also. Some people just don't realize that preteens are capable of almost anything adults are, INCLUDING raising a child. But I also think that players should be able to shut off pregnancy, according to age, in different households, or for their entire game. For those of you who don't want it, shut it off and move on.

[Image: Copyofsims3-1.jpg]
[Image: mz_4341450_bodyshot_175x233-2.gif]
02-04-2008, 11:47 PM
Unfortunately, preteens are NOT capable of doing almost anything an adult can do. They're just not ready for that kind of commitment/life changing experience. They're not mature enough, they're not wise enough, and they haven't lived their own life yet! Usually giving up your personal life that early in the game leads to problems down the line. Now, I'm not saying this is true with every case, but for most cases this couldn't be more true.

Having a child to look after isn't just about staying home...it's about changing how you live your life...and taking care of another.

There are quite a few things a preteen can not handle. A baby is definitely one of them.

02-04-2008, 11:55 PM (This post was last modified: 03-04-2008 12:06 AM by heather.)
Unfortunately, Bambi. Usually this wisdom only comes with age.

A lot of young people think it would be great to have kids.

Trouble is without a lot of support from your family, it is not great at all.

And even with support it is a life changing experience.
02-04-2008, 11:59 PM
"Unfortunately Bambi"? Did I say something wrong, or did you mean to day "Unfortunately, Bambi's right"? I hope it's the latter Wink

03-04-2008, 12:06 AM
(02-04-2008 11:59 PM)Bambi is Wonder Doe link Wrote:"Unfortunately Bambi"? Did I say something wrong, or did you mean to day "Unfortunately, Bambi's right"? I hope it's the latter Wink

Hehe
I was not saying you said anything wrong. I am agreeing with you. I sounded right when I typed it.  Big Grin
03-04-2008, 12:07 AM
No.

It would definitely raise the ratings.

Why give the kids that play this game the idea that it is OK to have kids at such a young age?

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
03-04-2008, 12:10 AM
Oh, okay. That's what I thought you meant.

03-04-2008, 12:17 AM
(02-04-2008 11:47 PM)Bambi is Wonder Doe link Wrote:Unfortunately, preteens are NOT capable of doing almost anything an adult can do. They're just not ready for that kind of commitment/life changing experience. They're not mature enough, they're not wise enough, and they haven't lived their own life yet! Usually giving up your personal life that early in the game leads to problems down the line. Now, I'm not saying this is true with every case, but for most cases this couldn't be more true.

Having a child to look after isn't just about staying home...it's about changing how you live your life...and taking care of another.

There are quite a few things a preteen can not handle. A baby is definitely one of them.

Right on!

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
03-04-2008, 12:18 AM
Please pause while I do the "someone agreed with me" dance...

...Alright, you may continue Wink

Thread Closed