Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Poll: Which one do u prefer?
The Sims 2
The Sims 3
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Sims 2 or The Sims 3 ?
13-08-2011, 11:30 PM (This post was last modified: 13-08-2011 11:36 PM by woozynova.)
Shocked The Sims 2 or The Sims 3 ?
Heya everyone!

I have considered buying The Sims 3. I already have The Sims 2 with Pets and I love it! Do you think its worth it to buy TS3? I mean, it seems pretty glitchy and having alot of bugs. Besides, I'm satisfied with the games I have now. I only wanted to know if TS3 is better in some way.

I'm having alot of decision-agony right now. And since TS3 Pets is coming out this autumn, everyone can compare the animals in TS2 with the ones coming out now.

Please help me Smile Tell me your thought about both games!
Quote this message in a reply
16-08-2011, 07:36 PM
RE: The Sims 2 or The Sims 3 ?
Sims 3 has no more bugs that Sims 2 did when it came out.

Sims 3 is a better game, full stop. No annoying loading screens every five minutes. The glitches are sorted by the patches and by Twallan's non-core mods superbly.

Do yourself a big favour and get into Sims 3 Smile

[Image: 135762.jpg]
16-08-2011, 08:14 PM
(16-08-2011 07:36 PM)WaffenThinMint Wrote:  Sims 3 has no more bugs that Sims 2 did when it came out.

Sims 3 is a better game, full stop. No annoying loading screens every five minutes. The glitches are sorted by the patches and by Twallan's non-core mods superbly.

Do yourself a big favour and get into Sims 3 Smile

Ah so TS 3 would work properly with those things? And yea, since the price has gone down, I wouldn't blow away too much money if I bought it. That gave me a better picture of it, thanks! Smile
26-08-2011, 05:01 PM
(25-08-2011 09:07 AM)Cattrall Wrote:  As we saw at the end of the first episode, an airplane headed for the president's Florida retreat disappeared in mid-air. Where'd it go?

"We'll start revealing things right away" in the second episode, Wauters said. "Within the first few seconds of Episode 2, you'll find out what happened to the plane.

What does that have to do with anything?

I suppose it's personal preference... The Sims 2 and all its expansions is a great game, so if you really don't think there's going to be a huge difference, don't get TS3 until all your friends are laughing at you. Undecided

Peach skin, brunette hair, hazel eyes, thin body, dark clothes... and a Sim is my match. Tongue

But beware, any Sim even looks like me in any way might have a temptation to be a little bit of a hassle... just because I exist. Cool
26-08-2011, 11:01 PM
(26-08-2011 05:01 PM)Brunette Sim Wrote:  
(25-08-2011 09:07 AM)Cattrall Wrote:  As we saw at the end of the first episode, an airplane headed for the president's Florida retreat disappeared in mid-air. Where'd it go?

"We'll start revealing things right away" in the second episode, Wauters said. "Within the first few seconds of Episode 2, you'll find out what happened to the plane.

What does that have to do with anything?

I suppose it's personal preference... The Sims 2 and all its expansions is a great game, so if you really don't think there's going to be a huge difference, don't get TS3 until all your friends are laughing at you. Undecided

Cattrall is just a spambot. If you see anyone writing gibberish, click on their name and if they have advertising links in their member location, bio details or signature, they're a spambot - report them at once to terminate with extreme prejudice! Big Grin

It was Sims 3 that brought me to the game. Something about Sims 2 just didn't cut the mustard with me so I never got it. Now I know about the loading screens I'd have to go through I've no intentions of finding out either.

Three seems to be the magic number in most games sequels. Battlefield, Civilization, Medal Of Honor and Thief all reached their best at the third installment and it was downhill all the way afterwards. Either that or that's the point I just get bored with the concept! Big Grin

[Image: 135762.jpg]