or Register

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Make a Random Comment xD
17-03-2008, 10:11 AM
Make a Random Comment xD
The Video ruined the radio star xD

Ok, ok. I made this topic because most of the topics in the "Off-Topic" section are about The Sims 1 & 2. Make a change!!
17-03-2008, 06:19 PM
Re: Make a Random Comment xD
I noticed that too! I made a topic about Vista and whether its good or bad. I love having this option. To talk about something other than Sims sometimes! And when I feel simmie, I can go right to the Sims section and chat there! I love this place.  ;D

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
17-03-2008, 08:03 PM
(17-03-2008 06:19 PM)Babysback64 link Wrote:I noticed that too! I made a topic about Vista and whether its good or bad. I love having this option. To talk about something other than Sims sometimes! And when I feel simmie, I can go right to the Sims section and chat there! I love this place.  ;D
Haha, I know! I love it too!
Well, it is a Sims website ;D
17-03-2008, 08:50 PM
I don't like Banana's, but I like banana flavored things.

How is that for random? rofl

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
17-03-2008, 08:51 PM
^^ That's the same with me and strawberries  ;D

Coming Soon...
17-03-2008, 08:53 PM
Wow!  LoL I used to like strawberries, but not so much any more. But I still do like strawberry flavored things.

17-03-2008, 09:51 PM
I love bananas and strawberries! With whipped cream and hot fudge and double dark chocolate ice cream! Darn it. Now I am wanting a sundae!

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
17-03-2008, 09:56 PM
We have a place here called Marble Slab, and their icecream is to DIE for.

They have one called "Birthday Cake" which tastes JUST like bithday cake batter!!! When you add "Sweet Cream" to it, it tastes like a piece of cake with icening!!! They're amazing. Oh man, I want some now  :-\

17-03-2008, 10:22 PM
Dude I want some right now  Big Grin

17-03-2008, 10:23 PM
LoL I'd love to be able to send the stuff by mail to people. But to send frozen goods in a way that they wo't melt before they get to their destination ... costs a LOT o.o;;

Thread Closed