Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What Expansions would you like for The Sims 3??
18-03-2008, 03:36 AM
Re: What Expansions would you like for The Sims 3??
I would love for there to be horses for my country sims to ride. They could brush them, take them for walks, or sell them. Nifty idea!

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2008, 03:40 AM
ooh, horses! I'm not an animal person, but I've got to admit that would be pretty cool to have horses.
18-03-2008, 03:42 AM
Yep. I live out in the country and the house closest to me has two horses, they are always outside. There is a black one and a brown one. So pretty!

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
18-03-2008, 03:42 AM
(18-03-2008 03:35 AM)jlay link Wrote:[quote author=Rút link=topic=99.msg2800#msg2800 date=1205796263]
Am I the only one in the simming world who hated Makin' Magic?! I thought it was so boring, although I was like 7 at the time.. I can vaguely remember it but, I didn't enjoy it...
I'd like to see Seasons again and Nightlife, just for the cars.

Yeah, it was a disappointment, even though I was young, too, so I dont remember much.
I always thought Pets and Unleashed were annoying, with animals peeing on your lot or chasing you around.

Some ideas for EPs:
Market (I loved OFB, shall we add a stock market or something?)
Nightlife (a must-have, except without the Pleasure Aspiration)

Oh, and I also think they could add real genetics, as in recessive traits and polygenic ones and such.
[/quote]

What, you didn't like the pleasure aspiration?

it's my favorite, I always had so much trouble trying to pick one for me before I got that.

I think they should keep it, along with the Grilled Cheese aspiration.

~The Great And Powerful Moz<br /><br />tons of info about The Sims 3.<br />http://www.sims3.com/the_sims_3/check_this_out-t976.0.html
18-03-2008, 03:43 AM
The grilled cheese one makes me laugh  Big Grin

18-03-2008, 03:53 AM
(18-03-2008 03:42 AM)BrokenHeartTheory link Wrote:[quote author=jlay link=topic=99.msg3139#msg3139 date=1205807715]
[quote author=Rút link=topic=99.msg2800#msg2800 date=1205796263]
Am I the only one in the simming world who hated Makin' Magic?! I thought it was so boring, although I was like 7 at the time.. I can vaguely remember it but, I didn't enjoy it...
I'd like to see Seasons again and Nightlife, just for the cars.

Yeah, it was a disappointment, even though I was young, too, so I dont remember much.
I always thought Pets and Unleashed were annoying, with animals peeing on your lot or chasing you around.

Some ideas for EPs:
Market (I loved OFB, shall we add a stock market or something?)
Nightlife (a must-have, except without the Pleasure Aspiration)

Oh, and I also think they could add real genetics, as in recessive traits and polygenic ones and such.
[/quote]

What, you didn't like the pleasure aspiration?

it's my favorite, I always had so much trouble trying to pick one for me before I got that.

I think they should keep it, along with the Grilled Cheese aspiration.
[/quote]

No I didnt like it that much because its a bit harder to get to platinum mood Smile
for me anyways..it doesnt seem like theres a lot of big point earners

...grilled cheese aspiration? I've heard of it but I didnt think it was real!
18-03-2008, 03:56 AM
yeah, I think it's another one that came with Nightlife.

you know how if you use an aspiration award with low aspiration then something "Bad" happens?

Well, if you use the aspiration changer-thing with low levels, then you get Grilled Cheese.

I did that to an entire family once.

I think they've been lost, though, my computer ended up destroying all my custon neighborhoods.

~The Great And Powerful Moz<br /><br />tons of info about The Sims 3.<br />http://www.sims3.com/the_sims_3/check_this_out-t976.0.html
18-03-2008, 04:19 AM
Computer accidents suck. Many simmies lives have been lost lol

18-03-2008, 05:32 PM
Hi!

I would like new Expansion Packs. But also Superstar! ;D

-'BlondBimbo

[center] [color=pink]Click here to visit my Flickr-account![/center]<br /><br />[center][Image: 4551831341_6aed0dc01d_s.jpg]
[Image: 4117563128_9c3c280b5d_s.jpg]
[Image: 4450527842_a3542a1668_s.jpg]
[Image: 4502276389_3bd7c60509_s.jpg]
[Image: 4412261932_ee7ddeaa85_s.jpg]
<br /><br />[color=pink]Follow me on Twitter: <br />[b]@MelissaDTH<br />@Amirightband[/center]
18-03-2008, 05:33 PM
Superstar would be so awesome like I have said 455645 times Tongue But I agree with BlondBimbo, I can't wait to see the new ideas that they will come up with for TS3 EP's!

Coming Soon...