Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What Expansions would you like for The Sims 3??
18-03-2008, 05:38 PM
Re: What Expansions would you like for The Sims 3??
I wouldn't mind seeing a toddler/child stuff pack, you can never spoil them enough!

Someone mentioned a zoo be sweet to see an animal ep

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2008, 05:41 PM
I guess they'll probably bring animals back...
18-03-2008, 05:42 PM
(18-03-2008 05:41 PM)Leafy link Wrote:I guess they'll probably bring animals back...

I agree, that's probably the most demanded EP in the sims community and EA like to give us what we want......most of the time.

Coming Soon...
18-03-2008, 06:52 PM
Oh, I forgot to say that I wanted Uni again aswell. I just lovelovelove Greek houses!

[Image: paramoresims.jpg]
<br />This heart it beats, beats for only you.<br />Paramore are coming to Ireland, and I can't go. Sad!
18-03-2008, 06:53 PM
The streakers in Uni crack me up

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
18-03-2008, 09:03 PM
We [glow=red,2,300]DEFINATLY[/glow] need pets! My sims will be lonely without their furry (or feathered) friends. :'(
          However,
If we do get a pets expansion in sims 3, i would request...
~ More animals allowed per household
~ More types of pets (rabbits, reptiles, more types of birds)
~ More options for animals like birds hamsters, and reptiles
~ dog shows (confirmation, obediance, agility)
~ More dog types (long haired breeds like maltese, afgans, springer spaniels ect)
~ uncontrollable backyard animals like song birds, squirrels, deer, rabbits

JI-AR and the Top 11 Rock!!!<br /><br />He's got a weapon!!!-RH<br />&nbsp; &nbsp; I knew iiiiiiittttttt!!!!!!!!!!!-LM<br />See yalz later!<br /><br />Ps- &quot;i know someone who wants your hat&quot; -a loyal Jiar fan
18-03-2008, 09:19 PM
(17-03-2008 11:19 AM)simkid link Wrote:I would like new Expansions. Farming theme would be different.

farming? eww!! talk about YUCK!.... no way in hell! Ill never waste money on farmin... mayb itz cuz im from nyc....

&quot;If I cut off your arms and cut off your legs would you still love me anyway?&quot; - Misfits <br /><br />[Image: 2vs1750.jpg]
18-03-2008, 09:19 PM
With all the expansions out now, it is hard to think up another one. All I want is some improvements and little add ons. I wish you could have a chance of have more than just twins and I would like it better if there was more time in a day, or less stat decay. Seems like I spend all my time getting my Sims stats up that I never really have time to do anything else!
18-03-2008, 09:24 PM
(18-03-2008 09:19 PM)sherina926 link Wrote:[quote author=simkid link=topic=99.msg1546#msg1546 date=1205749140]
I would like new Expansions. Farming theme would be different.

farming? eww!! talk about YUCK!.... no way in hell! Ill never waste money on farmin... mayb itz cuz im from nyc....
[/quote]

I mostly want horses to ride. I always wanted my own horse. Smile
18-03-2008, 09:44 PM
They should have some kind of hollywood EP where sims can go hollywood and there be famous people and then sims can be famous Smile
or sims go to the moon? lol and they shoul do a fat camp in TS3 hahah Big Grin