Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
lawyer
17-03-2008, 08:26 PM
Re: lawyer
Hey!  My sim could sue the girl who keeps knocking over my trash can, which my sim never sees right away, causing roaches, which, as we all know makes my sim go hysterical with tears for days! Emotional distress, thats what it is! Take em to court!! 

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
Quote this message in a reply
17-03-2008, 08:33 PM
Havin a sim court is a good idea i guess Wink

[glow=pink,2,300]✿*゚‘゚・✿♥ѕÂ¢αяℓєтт ωαтєяѕ..νισℓєт ѕкуz...¢αηт υ нєαя тнιѕ ωσяℓ∂ѕ ¢яуѕ♥..?✿*゚‘゚・✿ [/glow]<br /><br />[glow=purple,2,300] What do u see behind my blue eyes..? Is beauty all u see in me..? Thn I'll hate u for who pretend 2 be..[/glow]
17-03-2008, 08:36 PM
Personally, I'm not keen on the idea of being able to sue (the Will idea I like though). It annoys me these days that you can't do anything fun because of the possibility of someone suing you for the smallest of things (here in the UK anyway). So to bring that into the game, in my opinion, wouldn't be fun!

I'm always happy to help! If you need anything, just send me a personal message (PM) and I'll try help if I can...
17-03-2008, 09:21 PM
i think if we had all these stuff we wouldnt get up from the pc guys. our motherboards would fry.
17-03-2008, 09:23 PM
All this stuff on the Sims3 would be way addicting. Tongue

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.
17-03-2008, 09:25 PM
(17-03-2008 08:36 PM)Matt link Wrote:Personally, I'm not keen on the idea of being able to sue (the Will idea I like though). It annoys me these days that you can't do anything fun because of the possibility of someone suing you for the smallest of things (here in the UK anyway). So to bring that into the game, in my opinion, wouldn't be fun!

I think the whole suiing issue is just as bad here in America.  Then again 4 year olds get suspended for hugging it's apparantly "sexual harrasment". :Smile  I would like a Will though.  That way a Sim can give a chosen amount of money and possibly give another sim a prized posession.

[center]*CupcakesandPlumbobs*<br />Rachel<br />[Image: thcupcake.jpg]
<br />http://www.myspace.com/saintrachel<br />AIM=AStrawberrySlush[/center]
17-03-2008, 09:26 PM
It would be cool to have a lawyer NPC
17-03-2008, 09:30 PM
I think people who make frivolous lawsuits should be sent to Judge Judy.

I have always thought Sims should be able to make a will, and I really don't think it would be hard to do. As another person said, they could even leave money to charity. Smile
18-03-2008, 12:40 AM
Judge Judy is hysterical. She doesn't put up with any crap thats for sure!

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
18-03-2008, 12:41 AM
(18-03-2008 12:40 AM)Babysback64 link Wrote:Judge Judy is hysterical. She doesn't put up with any crap thats for sure!
-Does Judge Judy theme song-
o.o;

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.