Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sims 3 Merchandise
24-03-2008, 12:51 AM
Sims 3 Merchandise
If EA were to make some decent merchandise for Sims 3 what kind of stuff would you want?
Quote this message in a reply
24-03-2008, 12:53 AM
Re: Sims 3 Merchandise
Silly, I know, but maybe a small aisle in your nearest toy store where you make your own doll sim.

Like, Build-a-bear, but with sim dolls.

I'd so do that! =D

[glow=limegreen,2,500]You know a good game of Monopoly has ended when a player gets sent back to jail, loses half the money, grabs the board and throws it to the wall, and all the pieces are thrown randomly at peoples heads.[/glow]
24-03-2008, 12:53 AM
A tshirt!!!
24-03-2008, 01:03 AM
shirt
24-03-2008, 01:43 AM
a shirt or maybe a necklace that has a 3 and a plumblob on it.... i really dont know lol

~Simschick17~
22-08-2011, 12:10 PM
RE: Sims 3 Merchandise
anything they bring out i would so buy!! Big Grin. but i think it would be so awesome if they brought out a plumbob bean bag i really want one and have been thinking about making one myself.
they have made a sims 3 toaster and i want it so bad but its only in Germany :'(
24-08-2011, 01:38 PM
(22-08-2011 12:10 PM)MarziLee Wrote:  anything they bring out i would so buy!! Big Grin. but i think it would be so awesome if they brought out a plumbob bean bag i really want one and have been thinking about making one myself.
they have made a sims 3 toaster and i want it so bad but its only in Germany :'(

You can get a Sims 3 beanbag, it has the plumbob on it but is not shaped that way. Amazon certainly has them. As for the toasters, only 30 were made - all they did was toast the plumbob pattern onto your toast.

Now a toasted sandwich maker that made plumbob patterned sealed toasties, now you would be talking! Big Grin

[Image: 135762.jpg]
24-08-2011, 05:24 PM
You can get a Sims 3 beanbag, it has the plumbob on it but is not shaped that way. Amazon certainly has them. As for the toasters, only 30 were made - all they did was toast the plumbob pattern onto your toast.

Now a toasted sandwich maker that made plumbob patterned sealed toasties, now you would be talking! Big Grin
[/quote]

thank you about where to get the bean bag Smile and as for the toaster i want it lol anything with the sims even if it is a piece of **** i still want it Smile and ur idea about a sealed toasties would be freaking AWESOME Big Grin
26-08-2011, 05:03 PM
I think they should make a Simlish restaurant. That can count as merchandise, couldn't it?

They would make Plumbob fish sticks, Plumbob burgers, Plumbob shakes... everything. IDK. Rolleyes

Peach skin, brunette hair, hazel eyes, thin body, dark clothes... and a Sim is my match. Tongue

But beware, any Sim even looks like me in any way might have a temptation to be a little bit of a hassle... just because I exist. Cool
26-08-2011, 10:54 PM
(26-08-2011 05:03 PM)Brunette Sim Wrote:  I think they should make a Simlish restaurant. That can count as merchandise, couldn't it?

They would make Plumbob fish sticks, Plumbob burgers, Plumbob shakes... everything. IDK. Rolleyes

Most of the restaurants I go into, the staff sound as if they're speaking in Simlish!

So do most of the customers, especially if they've been drinking vodka shots with their meal (possibly to deaden their palates from the taste!) Tongue

[Image: 135762.jpg]