www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
Hair colours - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims 3 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Ideas (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Hair colours (/showthread.php?tid=1199)

Pages: 1 2 3

Hair colours - bestbecky18 - 27-03-2008 08:13 AM

A friend of mine suggested that there should be more hair colours. I know that new hair styles have been talked about plenty, but what about hair colours... Like instead of just plain brown there should atleast be a light and dark version of brown, and like for blonde there should be that dark (almost light brown) kind of blonde aswell as a bleach blonde and also there should be that dark kind of blood red as well of a light kid of orange.

What do you guys think? Should we include weird colours like pink and green, etc or should they just be put in a miscelanious folder like in TS2?

Re: Hair colours - fondue - 27-03-2008 10:55 AM

I agree. And there should be more styles too. For TS2 I used to download loads of add ons but they were never that great, I like hair extensions and stuff so would be cool to see some longer hair in TS3.

Re: Hair colours - zenia77 - 27-03-2008 11:04 AM

hey u guys u know this has been confirmed allready lol now u can make highlights in the sims hair u can make it  curly or straight or wavy and they have sliders for length and its like this new tool and u can cut the sims hair to make new hair styles in cas aka create a sim

Re: Hair colours - Cassie - 27-03-2008 03:08 PM

(27-03-2008 08:13 AM)bestbecky18 link Wrote:A friend of mine suggested that there should be more hair colours. I know that new hair styles have been talked about plenty, but what about hair colours... Like instead of just plain brown there should atleast be a light and dark version of brown, and like for blonde there should be that dark (almost light brown) kind of blonde aswell as a bleach blonde and also there should be that dark kind of blood red as well of a light kid of orange.

What do you guys think? Should we include weird colours like pink and green, etc or should they just be put in a miscelanious folder like in TS2?

I agree. It particularly bugged me that we could only have one shade for each colour... Some people have a very light brown shade, others so dark it's almost black (I adore that colour!).  And the blonde! I'm a natural blonde, and most of us can tell you now that no natural blonde hair is that light! Okay, maybe about 2% of us are lucky to have such a light shade, but for everyone else, it starts off a very white shade when you're younger and then starts darkening when your in late childhood/early teens into more of a dirty blonde colour.
Also, there should be more colour options, like strawberry blonde! I love that colour too! ;D

Re: Hair colours - Babysback64 - 27-03-2008 03:31 PM

I'm all for variety. More ranges in teh basic colors and more unique colors. Hey, sometimes I want my simmie to have pink hair!!  ;D

Re: Hair colours - bambigoddess - 27-03-2008 03:33 PM

(27-03-2008 03:31 PM)Babysback64 link Wrote:I'm all for variety. More ranges in teh basic colors and more unique colors. Hey, sometimes I want my simmie to have pink hair!!  ;D

Agreed Smile

Re: Hair colours - Nikkiee15 - 27-03-2008 03:54 PM

There should be alot more new hairstyles, cause I always thought the ones in Sims 2 were boring.

Re: Hair colours - bambigoddess - 27-03-2008 03:57 PM

And they didn't move right. And they weren't...normal. There were only a few that I actually used, but then I had to start downloading CC because I hated the hairstyles.

Re: Hair colours - Vigdis72 - 27-03-2008 05:26 PM

(27-03-2008 11:04 AM)zenia77 link Wrote:hey u guys u know this has been confirmed allready lol now u can make highlights in the sims hair u can make it  curly or straight or wavy and they have sliders for length and its like this new tool and u can cut the sims hair to make new hair styles in cas aka create a sim

GREAT!!!!!

Re: Hair colours - bambigoddess - 27-03-2008 05:27 PM

Haha how enthusiastic Wink