www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
Mopping,Sweeping,Vacuming. - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims 3 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Ideas (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Mopping,Sweeping,Vacuming. (/showthread.php?tid=1386)

Pages: 1 2 3

Mopping,Sweeping,Vacuming. - mika - 01-04-2008 07:09 PM

Ever Thought Of ACCUALLY Having to vaccum? Or Sweep The Kitchen And Bathrooms!?!? Or Maybe Mopping /The Tile.
I Also Thought Of Having To WASH The Windows!?!?! What DO U THINK?
[move] -Mika <3

Re: Mopping,Sweeping,Vacuming. - simmy1smeeve - 01-04-2008 07:11 PM

I think this would be cool at first, but it would eventually get boring, annoying and too realistic.

Re: Mopping,Sweeping,Vacuming. - mika - 01-04-2008 07:15 PM

(01-04-2008 07:11 PM)♥♫simmy1smeeve♫♥ link Wrote:I think this would be cool at first, but it would eventually get boring, annoying and too realistic.
Ehhh.. Not Really. I Mean, u "Can" Hire A Maid For That Purpose. I Think It'd Be Awesome.
[move] Mika <3

Re: Mopping,Sweeping,Vacuming. - simmy1smeeve - 01-04-2008 07:17 PM

Well you asked for opinions and I gave you mine, if you don't like seeing with other people think then don't ask for opinions... and don't no way me, I'm just saying.

Re: Mopping,Sweeping,Vacuming. - tv_freak - 01-04-2008 09:21 PM

right now in the sims 2 if you have a stay at home parent (and you don't have twins) there isn't that much 2 do
however i think in the sims 3 there will be more stuff 2 do so for now i say no

Re: Mopping,Sweeping,Vacuming. - Sammy0360 - 06-04-2008 12:56 AM

Once while i was playing the sims 2 i made a family with a stay at home mom, the husband was at work, kids at school, and the baby was sleeping. I had the house totally clean and organized and my persons meters were full. I thought that it would be cool if we could vaccum, sweep, and wash windows like in real life. It would give a stay at home mom something to do when everything else is done. I mean, EA said the sims 3 was going to be more REALISTIC.

Re: Mopping,Sweeping,Vacuming. - wasabi_airlines - 06-04-2008 02:14 AM

i dont know what to say i agree with simmy1smeeve. It would be boring after a while and besides Ea has thousands of requests on their list and im sure they can work it out other noone would buy sims1or sims2would they? ???

Re: Mopping,Sweeping,Vacuming. - ChalyssaMuch - 06-04-2008 06:30 AM

I've always wanted more chores for sims..it would be more real. plus there is always a maid for hire if it gets to be too much.

Re: Mopping,Sweeping,Vacuming. - sims34life - 06-04-2008 01:32 PM

(01-04-2008 07:09 PM)mika link Wrote:Ever Thought Of ACCUALLY Having to vaccum? Or Sweep The Kitchen And Bathrooms!?!? Or Maybe Mopping /The Tile.
I Also Thought Of Having To WASH The Windows!?!?! What DO U THINK?
[move] -Mika <3
you know, i think they might actually add vacumes to the sims 3! if anybody played nanny mania, they would know how i see this in the future for sims3 Smile

Re: Mopping,Sweeping,Vacuming. - Vigdis72 - 06-04-2008 08:34 PM

(06-04-2008 12:56 AM)Sammy0360 link Wrote:Once while i was playing the sims 2 i made a family with a stay at home mom, the husband was at work, kids at school, and the baby was sleeping. I had the house totally clean and organized and my persons meters were full. I thought that it would be cool if we could vaccum, sweep, and wash windows like in real life. It would give a stay at home mom something to do when everything else is done. I mean, EA said the sims 3 was going to be more REALISTIC.

When that happens to me, I let my sims read about cooking, call a friend or somthing like that.
My sims have allways things to do, they dont need more housework. Sorry!