www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
stress - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims 3 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Ideas (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: stress (/showthread.php?tid=2353)

Pages: 1 2 3

stress - 2ppanther - 25-06-2008 02:33 PM

sims could have stress level bar

depending on their stress level that could effect how they act

Re: stress - The Adam Diamond - 26-06-2008 05:08 AM

Thats a good Idea, sims are always beautifully cxalm, until their needs drop. But there's no in between...

Re: stress - FOBluvr987 - 28-06-2008 03:44 AM

I thought that was the fun meter?

stress-----------fun?
Ah well, teh yshould easily get stress from work daily.
And school.
and kids.
and garden gnomes. {blink}

Re: stress - Cassie - 28-06-2008 09:55 AM

It'd be funny if a paranoid-traited Sim was stood in his garden near a garden gnome and he started getting the feeling the gnome was watching him. And getting all stressed and jumpy/sweaty about it. And making comments to the gnome. And then eventually going mad with paranoia and screaming at the gnome before kicking and breaking it. It's hard to explain. I just had this random vision in my head and it was really funny but it doesn't sound so great put into text form. {no}

Re: stress - FOBluvr987 - 28-06-2008 08:34 PM

the sims could be spazzing on the floor and like ripping out his hair and running to his room or something XD

Re: stress - Cassie - 28-06-2008 08:42 PM

LOL! That would be pretty awesome to see! {lol}

Re: stress - FOBluvr987 - 28-06-2008 09:17 PM

if he had a family, they could call the hospital, and they would take him away for a couple of hours, and after the hospital guy comes back with the paranoid man, he'll lecture his family to remove all garden gnomes! XD i wish sims could be so infinitely awesome ike that Big Grin

Re: stress - The Adam Diamond - 29-06-2008 10:22 AM

(28-06-2008 09:55 AM)ℓυηα ℓσνєgσσ∂ link Wrote:It'd be funny if a paranoid-traited Sim was stood in his garden near a garden gnome and he started getting the feeling the gnome was watching him. And getting all stressed and jumpy/sweaty about it. And making comments to the gnome. And then eventually going mad with paranoia and screaming at the gnome before kicking and breaking it. It's hard to explain. I just had this random vision in my head and it was really funny but it doesn't sound so great put into text form. {no}

Lol, that's just another Random Cassie moment! Big Grin

Re: stress - Cassie - 29-06-2008 10:54 AM

Yay! Big Grin I have a library of random moments and this one was just screaming out at me so it had to be said. {yes} It was funny, though, in my head. I also think shy Sims could have gnome best friends, or practise communicating with gnomes. Smile

Re: stress - The Adam Diamond - 29-06-2008 10:57 AM

I snorted out coke all over my desk just then!

Thanks a freakin bunch!